~*The Official Thread of Hero Cop Valor and Bravery*~

7 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:
WWW.PROPUBLICA.ORG

Louisiana is the fourth state to enact a so-called police buffer law, which allows officers to order people to keep their distance. Journalists say the law will make it harder to document when police use excessive force.

NO SAFE SPACES!!!

FOR THEE, NOT FOR ME

5 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:
WWW.PROPUBLICA.ORG

Louisiana is the fourth state to enact a so-called police buffer law, which allows officers to order people to keep their distance. Journalists say the law will make it harder to document when police use excessive force.

Oh cool, more strengthening of the police state with straight up fascism

43 minutes ago, Uaarkson said:

Oh cool, more strengthening of the police state with straight up fascism

Hey man, they just want to go home at the end of the day and not get blasted on social media for evil dumb shit.

3 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

it’s not normal to stuff $100,000 in cash into a suitcase and then check said suitcase on to a domestic flight.

Maybe if you’re a plebe. This is exactly how @stepeetravels, and with an extra $10g in small bills taped to the inside of each thigh.

Fuck, I hope he didn’t tell me that in confidence 

• True 1

7 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

Maybe if you’re a plebe. This is exactly how @stepeetravels, and with an extra $10g in small bills taped to the inside of each thigh.

Fuck, I hope he didn’t tell me that in confidence 

Only bills on one side, the other side is allllll him.

• Shocked 1

11 minutes ago, Best said:

Jesus 

Two stupid adults here. Dude isn't Robocopy. Let the guy drive off and catch him later. Driver basically took his own kids hostage and the cop didn't care. I hope the kid is ok.

• True 1

51 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

Two stupid adults here. Dude isn't Robocopy. Let the guy drive off and catch him later. Driver basically took his own kids hostage and the cop didn't care. I hope the kid is ok.

Yeah why is the cop holding on to the side of the car the smart play here? And when were shots fired? DId I miss something? And why did this dumb ass drive off?

31 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Yeah why is the cop holding on to the side of the car the smart play here? And when were shots fired? DId I miss something? And why did this dumb ass drive off?

Probably doesn't actually have a license or is driving on a suspended license. He just didn't want to get arrested. Maybe he has a bad picture of a relative's license or something Photoshopped bon his phone that he was hoping would be enough to get off on a warning.

Doesn't matter on the end because there is no world where the answer play is hold onto a moving car and yank the driver out of it. Doesn't even matter if there's a child inside. Your plan is to just leave the car careening into traffic or other buildings at full speed? And in this case at full speed with a child in the front seat?

The full video shows the officer go and look up the guy’s license multiple times and question him. The guy eventually figures the jig is totally up and tries to take off.

I still can’t believe the reaction of the officer being to jump on 😂 I can sometimes understand the logic of the things that other people do even if I don’t believe I would make the same decision, but what exactly did the office imagine he would do when he hopped on? Baffling.

• True 1

11 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I'm sorry I both Lol'd at this rant AND felt bad for this poor lady cop :lol:

Somehow the cop's reaction and demeanor makes this even funnier.

I've seen that a while back. The lady completely owns the police there lol. 

https://kfor.com/news/local/officer-allegedly-shoots-kills-family-dog-in-hennessey/

A Hennessey family is heartbroken after they say their dog was shot and killed by a police officer.

Their full blood Corgi, Ace, wandered out of the house and was missing. A good Samaritan found him and brought him to a police officer thinking he would be safe, but the opposite happened.

Instead of taking Ace to safety or looking for his owners, a Hennessey Police officer allegedly shot and killed the dog.

Probably should bring a dog to an animal shelter not a cop.

• Shocked 1

WWW.CNN.COM

The Miami-Dade Police officer placed on administrative duties after the controversial traffic stop of Miami Dolphins star Tyreek Hill has been suspended multiple times, police records show.

• Shocked 2