First Avengers 4 trailer coming soon?

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/2460226/first-avengers-4-trailer-isnt-too-far-away

After months of radio silence, we finally have a rough ETA for the Avengers 4 trailer, thanks to Los Angeles-based journalist, Erick Weber. Before attending a special screening and reception for Black Panther, Weber took to Twitter to ask fans for their burning questions concerning Avengers 4 and Marvel and didn't come back empty-handed. He tweeted out the news that that Kevin Feige said the trailer would premiere before the end of 2018, who was an attendee at the screening.

:dancing:

On 10/26/2018 at 7:53 PM, silentbob said:

I would expect a trailer attached to one of their upcoming films. I tend to think either The Nutcracker, Ralph Wrecks The Internet or Mary Poppins Returns.

Disney doesn’t do trailer attachments anymore, they always debut online and/or on one of their ABC programs.

11 hours ago, Jason said:

Hulk in the Ragnarok trailers doe.

I guess if we are really nitpicking at things, I can name a few like that but with advertising nowadays, I understand why but I mean that the Marvel trailers are good about spilling the beans on the story with as much clips they put in the trailers.

Random question for you Marvel enthusiasts:

Since the Nolan Batman trilogy, I haven't seen any comic book films other than the two Capt America ones. If I were to watch 3 Marvel films that have come out since then, which would you recommend?

6 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

@Scott Maybe watch the 3rd movie Captain America: Civil War since you watched the first two movies? 

Damn, I totally forgot about that movie. I *have* seen it. For whatever reason I watched all the Capt America films while missing all the rest.

3 minutes ago, Scott said:

hey shit-stirrer tell me your 3 favorite Marvel movies :p

Off the top of my head, Avengers 1, Winter Soldier, Ragnarok. Really hard to pick between Winter Soldier and GotG.

I didn't like most of phase 1 very much other than the first Avengers movie, which I know places me a little bit at odds with the majority opinion on them.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Off the top of my head, Avengers 1, Winter Soldier, Ragnarok. Really hard to pick between Winter Soldier and GotG.

I didn't like most of phase 1 very much other than the first Avengers movie, which I know places me a little bit at odds with the majority opinion on them.

Excellent, thanks. Really, I'm wanting to watch the most recent Avengers movie. Just figure I need to catch up with some of the other characters before diving into such a big ensemble film. I've heard great things about Ragnarok. Might tackle the Thor line next.

16 minutes ago, Scott said:

Excellent, thanks. Really, I'm wanting to watch the most recent Avengers movie. Just figure I need to catch up with some of the other characters before diving into such a big ensemble film. I've heard great things about Ragnarok. Might tackle the Thor line next.

If you go with the Thor line you'll see what I mean about Phase 1, Thor 1 is a great example of my problem with Phase 1. The best action sequence shouldn't be the first five minutes of the movie. 

Thor 2 is kind of a dumb movie but IMO it does a better job than Thor 1 of achieving what it set out to be. 

Things might get a little wonky if you go through character movie franchises skipping the Avengers stuff, but if you were fine with Civil War having only seen the Captain America stuff you'll probably be fine repeating that experience with other characters. My personal preference would be to work through the Phases and just being willing to turn off any that aren't working for you, though. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

If you go with the Thor line you'll see what I mean about Phase 1, Thor 1 is a great example of my problem with Phase 1. The best action sequence shouldn't be the first five minutes of the movie. 

Thor 2 is kind of a dumb movie but IMO it does a better job than Thor 1 of achieving what it set out to be. 

Things might get a little wonky if you go through character movie franchises skipping the Avengers stuff, but if you were fine with Civil War having only seen the Captain America stuff you'll probably be fine repeating that experience with other characters. My personal preference would be to work through the Phases and just being willing to turn off any that aren't working for you, though. 

Thanks for the recommendations. Much appreciated. I hadn't really considered going through by phases. Sounds like that's the best approach.