Things aren't great for my 85 yr old mother

Best

The ambulance was just here to pick her up. She has been extremely sick for over a week now. She initially went to her family doctor and they brushed it off as a stomach virus. 

Since then her health has deteriorated extremely fast. She hasn't eaten or taken any of her important medications. She throws up anything she tries to consume. 

She sleeps throughout the day and she looks absolutely awful. My dad wanted me to stay home to take care of the dog and answer phone calls while he's at the hospital.

She is 85 yrs old so anything like this isn't good in the slightest. I'm just in a panic and I'm just ranting on here. I do not want to say goodbye to my mom at this point in my life. 

• Hugs 7

Well I have been in the dark for over 8 hours. They haven't come home or called. I have no vehicle or any family close by. If she's been gone this long then something had to have happened. I'm a mess. 

22 minutes ago, Best said:

Well I have been in the dark for over 8 hours. They haven't come home or called. I have no vehicle or any family close by. If she's been gone this long then something had to have happened. I'm a mess. 

not necessarily, emergency rooms can take hours. you would think your Dad would try to call you though

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Biggie said:

not necessarily, emergency rooms can take hours. you would think your Dad would try to call you though

Exactly. Unless my mom's cell died or something. If I don't hear anything by 930 I'll call my sister.