Make it make sense

Kal-El814

GW announced a new Kill Team starter set as a follow on to the new Kill Team rules and the Hivestorm set (which I bought because I hate myself, perhaps someday I will actually paint a GW mini).

Anyway I assume that some people will like Space Marines vs. Plague Marines, whatever, I don't know much about 40K factions other than that the Imperium of Man would get absolutely bodied by Starfleet.

However, this jumped out at me. Emphasis is mine.

Both sets have been hard to come by in recent years – having been released as two separate generations of the Warhammer Heroes blind box series – but they return to the range with an uncomfortably wet bang.

What the fuck does this mean? Are... the Marines shitting themselves? Does this have some kind of military meaning that I don't know? I've never heard of this before. I opened up an incognito tab and fired up 75 VPNs to google "wet bang" expecting I'd see some Reddit post from a bunch of IRL marines talking about how a wet bang is the nickname for the clap you get during fleet week, but the sidebar link was about a Portuguese rap group called The Wet Bed Gang and most of the results were hair tutorials.

Who wrote this? WHAT DOES IT MEAN. @Zaku3 dump the lore.

• Haha 1