Like a Dragon: Pirate Yakuza in Hawaii | Coming to Playstation, Xbox, and PC February 28, 2025

Keyser_Soze

35 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

It's not even like the graphics look like a "good" PS4 game.  Black Flag looks better, and that game is 11 years old now.

I actually said exactly this in Discord! It was fun going through the screenshots.

BTRqVSv.png

yfVb1R3.png

That said, I'm excited for whatever weird shit this ends up being. Majima can be a lot of fun and these games are at their best when they're being real dumb.

Also this:

8OCKygw.png

• Halal 1

4 hours ago, Best said:

I've gotten burnt on two of these games. Way too much dialogue and it's just not enjoyable. 

Unlike Marvel movies, It's a bit much to binge any game series, especially one that takes 30-40 hours to complete. I'd pace them out next time. The games are simple TV-style dramas that make you feel like a badass for how much you can head-stomp enemies in the end.

• Halal 1

Just now, Biggie said:

I played it. I think Stepee got it for me. I got pretty good too. But eventually the bosses became to difficult and I didn’t have the will power to figure them out. 

Yea I recall that. Any game that difficult with no option to make it easier is stupid. 

• True 1