Update (09/18): Israel manufactured the exploding pagers used in its anti-Hezbollah operation

2 hours ago, TUFKAK said:

Guys don’t let this this mouth breathing dipshit usurp the conversation 

Brain tumor claims something he doesnt deserve

i doubt you served and if you did I respect your service less than mine you fucking simpleton and go fuck yourself you illiterate fuck. (Again I regret every second I spent wearing a uniform for this sht ass country you illiterate dipshit mouth breather)

He misses the Israeli perspective and thinks his cancer gives him insight. Was it the tumor that gave you language skills?

This loser watched too many halo commercials and thinks he understands geopolitics,he shouldn’t be seriously engaged with.

go svo confusion some more you loser 

Yeah, a person who has 25 posts (Mostly to expose what a fraud you actually are) is driving a lot of conversation...

Oh, how horrid, your vitriol is?  Would you at least come by and comfort me?  I've already TOLD you that I'd be happy to give you my address you insensere bastard!  It is you who don't want to give up "requested" information!

...And if you do want to come, you'll find this Veteran (Who DOES have a Brain Tumor) will still send your ass packing! 

I don't miss any perspective, other than your a lying doofus...  I actually already said I'm on Israel's side, so why don't you go have another drink, and make another vitriol laced post, so others can see just how moronic you actually are!

For what it's worth, I think my English is quite good, but thanks for noticing.

Just an honest question?

Why stay here then?...  You Hate it!  I'm certain you have some means of leaving, then, why not?

There must be some place YOU do enjoy being? 

I don't need to harp on someone who is obviously in some form of distress, and don't wish that on you or anyone.  I, however, can't imagine that drinking will help your well-being though!

And, so everyone knows, I am not trying to derail and or hijack this thread!  So, with that I am done.

I would have said this to TUFKAK in a PM, but in our last encounter, he "essentially" told me not to PM him.