PS5 Pro officially announced for November 7 release for the price of...you've gotta be kidding me!

Keyser_Soze

10 minutes ago, Best said:

Yea but I always read the opinion on here that you just wait a year and the Sony games will eventually release on PC?

I mean that's what Stepee did if I remember correctly. What's the point in owning a top of the line PC? 

Not everyone wants to wait a year+ for a maybe. :p 

There are non-Sony games that release on everything day 1. 

5 minutes ago, Paperclyp said:

I want one of those controllers. Tempted to get a pro 30 anny just for the absurdity. 

Good luck. Most of it is completely sold out already. I tried for the Pro Anniversary, but had to settle for the regular pro and an anniversary controller, and those seem to be out of stock as well now. 

21 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

Good luck. Most of it is completely sold out already. I tried for the Pro Anniversary, but had to settle for the regular pro and an anniversary controller, and those seem to be out of stock as well now. 

Yeah often times my schedule is not super accommodating to short notice drops but I really just want the controller, so hopefully I can snag one.