PS5 Pro officially announced for November 7 release for the price of...you've gotta be kidding me!

Keyser_Soze

8 hours ago, erpg said:

Ah dang. Doesn't look like they're gonna do anything for the Slim either, the email list is broken. Would love to get a black or grey case with the logo (maybe I can find the logo on Etsy or something).

Slim (coming soon), Digital and Disc are on there. And they have "retro gray" on the list of colors. Just find a playstation sticker and you're good to go. :p

On 9/23/2024 at 7:05 PM, Keyser_Soze said:

3rd parties make shells, Darkplates for instance, but can't use the logos (because they got sued for it previously)

DBRAND.COM

We don't know what you were looking for, but you found it. dbrand's Darkplates 2.0 are available for a limited time only. Don't miss your shot.

I'm also a fan of Darkplates. I appreciate that it makes the PS5 have a much reduced presence and it fits in better with all my black electronics.

• True 1

DIRECT.PLAYSTATION.COM

Order your new Sony PlayStation console or accessories directly from PlayStation. Browse PS5 and PS4 consoles, accessories, and games.

Anniversary edition preorders go up at 10am EDT (this includes the base, pro, and controllers). They already went up in the UK and anniversary Pro preorders immediately went on eBay for £3000-5000+ vs the £959 msrp

£959 would indicate $1250-1300 btw

EDIT: Anniversary Pro digital = $1200. Anniversary Pro w/disc drive = $1360.

That disc drive bundle doesn’t make sense since the disc drive on its own is $80…?

• Sicko 1

1 minute ago, BloodyHell said:

Just looking for the Pro? Or the Anniversary. Because it seems that thing just disappeared.

Just the Pro at this point. I would have gotten the Anniversary if I had the chance but since I literally got like the last spot in the lottery despite getting in line 10 minutes early I'll get just get the regular pro, if its still available

1 minute ago, Dodger said:

Just the Pro at this point. I would have gotten the Anniversary if I had the chance but since I literally got like the last spot in the lottery despite getting in line 10 minutes early I'll get just get the regular pro, if its still available

I don’t think it was set up very well. It doesn’t seem that time in qeue mattered.

7 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Are they still available? I was thinking of just waiting until retailers open up in October

They were about 15 minutes ago when I ordered. The Edge and Portal anniversaries were still available too.

My one controller started to have drift with the right analog stick so I figured that I might as well replace it with a fun color :p 

4 minutes ago, Best said:

I have never been into buying accessories or buying something video game related because it looks cool. The original PS5 controller looks completely fine. :p

I just love that PS One grey color. My favorite thought is the robot white Xbox controller you got for me. It’s my all time favorite look and the controller itself just feels perfect playing games. 

Just now, Biggie said:

I just love that PS One grey color. My favorite thought is the robot white Xbox controller you got for me. It’s my all time favorite look and the controller itself just feels perfect playing games. 

Man I just really prefer the PlayStation controller over Xbox. And I know that isn't a popular opinion. 

10 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

$80 + tax (so $10 more than the regular color), edge was like $220 or something so lololol to that

Can’t play Sony games on PC on release day :p 

Yea but I always read the opinion on here that you just wait a year and the Sony games will eventually release on PC?

I mean that's what Stepee did if I remember correctly. What's the point in owning a top of the line PC?