I can't stand not having a bidet anymore

Fizzzzle

It's just a game changer in every regard. Especially whilst having my wiping hand broken.

If you haven't gotten into the bidet game in 2024, you're playing yourself. You can get a bidet attachment for your toilet for like $30 on amazon.

Thats what I did just even a cheapo attachment from home depot has changed my life to where I hate the idea of traveling because actually wiping my ass feels so antiquated. Hopefully one day I can afford the fancy toilets with the butt warmers and everything all built in. 

• Halal 2

I have this one:

https://www.amazon.com/VOVO-STYLEMENT-VB-6100SR-Electronic-Nightlight/dp/B087JYZ8CC/ref=sr_1_5?crid=1Z30GY39LH80G&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.CprZF1RuUhzgM-L7OyXDBg.ApBDu_Bh9w36YccSR98_4ibY23QJXSdtra7HthtAyg0&dib_tag=se&keywords=vovo%2BVB-6100SR&qid=1725649803&sprefix=vovo%2Bvb-6100sr%2Caps%2C101&sr=8-5&th=1

VOVO-US.COM

VB-6000SE, VB-6100SR Smart Bidet Seat with heated seat, warm water, warm air dryer, and 5 levels of different nozzle position and water pressure. Bidet seats also come with stainless steel nozzle and LED nightlight.

Best purchase I have ever made. I have no idea how I ever lived without a heated toilet seat.

Ugh. We had a cheapo one from Amazon for a while. I could never get the pressure right and always felt like I had to wipe anyway. The lack of efficacy combined with the buildup of impossible to clean grime made it a losing proposition. Y’all are making me think maybe I should try again.

2 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

My husband installed one at his grandma's house(where we stay when we visit them). He said he'd buy one and install it at my parent's house next time he goes there. He was miserable the last time. His poor butthole.

My friend from back home in Canada let me buy one and install it on her toilet for when I visit home because I stay at her place. 

44 minutes ago, S3xB0t said:

Ugh. We had a cheapo one from Amazon for a while. I could never get the pressure right and always felt like I had to wipe anyway. The lack of efficacy combined with the buildup of impossible to clean grime made it a losing proposition. Y’all are making me think maybe I should try again.

def try again. Could have been something off with the setup or the bidet itself. Tushy or luxe are good options. 

2 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

This thread made me get a bidet.

I feel weird asking, but how long does it take to wash to where you don’t need toilet paper and everything is gone?

you still need toilet paper, but it's mostly to dry off. The environment thanks you for not using half a roll because you ate Taco Bell and it's like wiping with a marker.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

I feel weird asking, but how long does it take to wash to where you don’t need toilet paper and everything is gone?

Probably depends on the bidet, what the water pressure is like, the angles, etc. but yeah I'd say about 30 seconds. Spray, let the excess water drip off, and then dry with toilet paper. A six-pack of toilet paper is now lasting me at least a couple of months. :daydream: 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Nokra said:

Probably depends on the bidet, what the water pressure is like, the angles, etc. but yeah I'd say about 30 seconds. Spray, let the excess water drip off, and then dry with toilet paper.

Would you mind performing a demonstration of this technique for us and posting the video?

8 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

This depends on what model you got. Mine has 3 different spray settings (regular, pulse, turbo) and 5 levels of water pressure to choose from for each. I think each is around 30-40 seconds or so. Mine also has a dryer built in which lasts around 60-75 seconds. You still need toilet paper for two reasons: to make sure you’re “clean” and to dry off, but if you use the dryer you need maybe 1-2 squares total.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

Until orgasm is the real answer you're looking for. Which may be 30 seconds like Nokra or it could be more/less.

• stepee 1
  • True 1
  • Sicko 1