Linkin Park back together, announce new album with lead singer Emily Armstrong

2 hours ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

What do you think of Better Lovers?

Love them. Saw them open a show and they were great. Have tickets for the next one. They're amazing live, Greg is insane & Will Putney is a genius.

Honestly seeing them open last year made me interested in all our local venues here in Dallas and I've been going to a ton of metalcore/metallic deathcore/black metal shows since.

• stepee 1

Better Lovers is dope. No slight to Keith Buckley, I always liked Every Time I Die, but Greg Puciato kicks the dick off of Keith Buckley as a vocalist.  So Better Lovers is like "what if Every Time I Die had someone who can sing?"

Also, Chester was really good at pitched screams before most people knew you could even do that. Sam Carter is maybe the only person to do it better than Chester to this day. Even still, the raw emotion that Chester was able to convey in his singing was incredible. Sam Carter may be technically better, but he just sounds pissed all the time. Chester managed to convey lots of emotion in just one phrase. He is iconic.

... my two sense anyway.

• Halal 1