Can't eat Domino's anymore.

Bacon

Pizza remains the only food that has any notable affect on my body/stomach at all, and it makes me sad. Granted, it's just acid, but man if I don't take some Tums after eating a few slices I'll wake up coughing with acid all the way in my mouth and boy does that fucking suck.

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 2

1 minute ago, Xbob42 said:

Pizza remains the only food that has any notable affect on my body/stomach at all, and it makes me sad. Granted, it's just acid, but man if I don't take some Tums after eating a few slices I'll wake up coughing with acid all the way in my mouth and boy does that fucking suck.

Last time I had Domino's, I woke up thinking I was about to vomit. The back of my throat was burning with vomitus acid. I rushed downstairs to pop an Antacid and intake a steady stream of water. I haven't thrown up since I was 12 and I really didn't want that to happen. I thought that maybe it was a fluke since I ate the pizza about 2 hours before I went to bed.

But today, about an hour after eating Domino's, I felt that acid rising. And now I know. I'm just going to remove it from my life. It's the only pizza that has caused such a response in me so far.

I honestly can’t remember the last time I had national chain pizza.  

I can only think of one food that routinely gives me terrible heartburn, and for whatever reason it’s gummy bears.  If I have more than a handful of those, I get the worst acid reflux.