There Are 10 Marvel Movies Coming Out in The Next 4 Years...

19 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

Yeah, mathematically this revelation did not seem off from what we have been experiencing. 2018 has seen 3 Marvel movies, and I have not been keeping up entirely, but next year has Avengers 4 and Captain Marvel. That's 5 in 2 years.  

Don't forget Spider-Man.

These movies have a really good thing going for themselves with they way they all connect. It's a love hate thing for me. Like I really don't care about Black Panther but I had to see it because because of Infinity War. Now the same thing is happening with Captain Marvel. She is a character I never followed but again, now I have to see the movie before Avengers 4.

7 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Even easier to be honest.

Lol. Yeah easier to replace the guy who has been in 3 movies and is a fan favorite vs the guy who was in one movie 10 years ago before the marvel stuff exploded. 

Not saying it would be hard to replace him (people would get over it p quickly), but thinking it’s an easier thing to do than Terrence fucking Howard is hilarious. 

On 10/21/2018 at 3:40 AM, johnny said:

Lol. Yeah easier to replace the guy who has been in 3 movies and is a fan favorite vs the guy who was in one movie 10 years ago before the marvel stuff exploded. 

Not saying it would be hard to replace him (people would get over it p quickly), but thinking it’s an easier thing to do than Terrence fucking Howard is hilarious. 

But it would be easier. Drax is already dead. The ability to replace him is already written into the story line. Also it doesn’t take a major thespian to just be literal about everything. 

5 hours ago, Mercury33 said:

But it would be easier. Drax is already dead. The ability to replace him is already written into the story line. Also it doesn’t take a major thespian to just be literal about everything. 

That's my point :lol: The whole fucking team is dead except for Rocket... they could replace ALL of them at this point :p

3 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

There have been so many Supermen and Spider-Men and Batmen and Punishers and  so on and et cetera that the notion that fans will not tolerate a second Drax is chronically bizarre to me.  

The way you use chronically makes my eyes twitch.

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

I don't think it's wrong but it doesn't come off as a standard phrasing to me.

I use it that way pretty often, I wonder where I got it from. I’ll have to see if other people use it like that, it hasn’t occurred to me that it might be atypical and now I’m curious. 

4 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

I use it that way pretty often, I wonder where I got it from. I’ll have to see if other people use it like that, it hasn’t occurred to me that it might be atypical and now I’m curious. 

I'd expect "perpetually" instead of "chronically".

2 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

There have been so many Supermen and Spider-Men and Batmen and Punishers and  so on and et cetera that the notion that fans will not tolerate a second Drax is chronically bizarre to me. 

I know... the notion that they can't switch out Drax is crazy to me but whatever. Marvel doesn't even have to replace him. They could literally write the character out of the franchise. Or change him because there have been several incarnations of Drax in the comics. Plenty of options here... Marvel has always taken the approach that the characters are bigger than the actors who play them so switching out Batista and putting someone else in that green make up wouldn't be too difficult and I sincerely doubt audiences would notice because, as I've been told, they are dumb as hell anyway :p