A very special game giveaway, update (08/02): now with a Labo(u)r Day edition

Spork3245

A few weeks ago Sony released a PC adapter for PSVR2. Knowing that I was trying to grab one on release day and that scalpers would be trying their damnedest to scoop up as many as possible, @stepeeasked me to try and order him one since he was out of the country. I was able to grab one for myself direct from Sony and also grab a "future order" on the third wave of listings from Amazon. Despite me telling him to wait until it shipped incase something went wrong or if he found one somewhere else that he'd get sooner, @stepeesent me the money for it immediately and was fine with it arriving late-August/early-September... it was supposed to ship to him in a couple days from now. I couldn't bring myself to hit that cancel button until just a few minutes ago and I really had to force myself to hit that button, because I knew how hyped he was for OLED VR on his PC... but, I knew @stepeewould want the money he sent me for it to be used for one last game giveaway (or for the adapter to be given away... but... uhh... how many people here have a PSVR2 + VR ready gaming PC? :p )

SO

HERE WE GO

Pick a number between 1 and 100, I'll use a RNG and pick a winner sometime on Wednesday 8/28/24. If two people are somehow both 1 number off, it'll be Price is Right rules so the winner is whoever didn't go over, otherwise it'll be whoever is actually closest. 

MAY THE RNG GODS AND STEPEE SMILE UPON YOU

• stepee 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Halal 1
  • Hugs 6
  • Hype 1