RIP in Peace, stepee. We'll miss you.

3 weeks since getting the news. Every week and every day has been so different so far. Grief of this level is an interesting (and painful) experience.

I just wish he was here. It feels like he’s just on a break somewhere or something and that I’ll get to talk to him again soon. It hurts too much to realize I’m never going to talk to him again. or I guess I should say that he’ll never talk to me again because I still be talking to that mf’er all the time!

Crazy to think that his ashes scattering and celebration of life is coming up soon too. Still not 100% sure if I can go but I want to. Will be trying to work some overtime next week if there is availability so I can have the funds to go. Will definitely let you all know how it goes if I can make it out!

• Hugs 6

On 9/13/2024 at 8:36 PM, Andrea said:

3 weeks since getting the news. Every week and every day has been so different so far. Grief of this level is an interesting (and painful) experience.

I just wish he was here. It feels like he’s just on a break somewhere or something and that I’ll get to talk to him again soon. It hurts too much to realize I’m never going to talk to him again. or I guess I should say that he’ll never talk to me again because I still be talking to that mf’er all the time!

Crazy to think that his ashes scattering and celebration of life is coming up soon too. Still not 100% sure if I can go but I want to. Will be trying to work some overtime next week if there is availability so I can have the funds to go. Will definitely let you all know how it goes if I can make it out!

Did this happen already? Is it invite only ?

@Rev the ashes scattering is on a small boat with very limited seating and all the spots are full. My husband got bant from that part lol. But there will be a celebration of life lunch after and there’s more room there. If you were interested in attending that part I can certainly talk to his family about it!

On another note, does anyone know what kind of the gaming or tech related subscriptions he may have had?

Xbox gamepass and Nintendo online come to mind. But I’m not big on anything in the PC gaming, mobile gaming, psn, or VR world. I know he talked about those things a lot here. Are there any subscriptions related to those things he may have had? Trying to help his parents in making sure they all get cancelled. 

38 minutes ago, Andrea said:

On another note, does anyone know what kind of the gaming or tech related subscriptions he may have had?

Xbox gamepass and Nintendo online come to mind. But I’m not big on anything in the PC gaming, mobile gaming, psn, or VR world. I know he talked about those things a lot here. Are there any subscriptions related to those things he may have had? Trying to help his parents in making sure they all get cancelled. 

He might've had a PSN subscription and as for PC gaming, maybe he had Ubisoft Connect and/or EA Play.

4 hours ago, Andrea said:

He had a pretty regular subscription to the "Help A Needy @Bacon Fund". :p

:cry:

• stepee 1
  • True 1

6 hours ago, Andrea said:

He had various patreons including PureDark for PC game mods. He definitely had Ubisoft+, XBOX Game Pass Ultimate, PS+ (not sure which level), Nintendo Online, and maybe Humble Bundles monthly thing… basically everything.

7 hours ago, Andrea said:

Apple Arcade (In addition to others named)

4 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Please send me the address @Commissar SFLUFAN  I hope I can put what I feel into thoughtful words. I’m not the most elegant writer. 

Don't worry about how elegant your letter is at all.

This is a genuine case where the thought really is the thing that counts!

• stepee 1

On 9/16/2024 at 10:03 PM, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

He might've had a PSN subscription and as for PC gaming, maybe he had Ubisoft Connect and/or EA Play.

On 9/17/2024 at 3:59 AM, Spork3245 said:

He had various patreons including PureDark for PC game mods. He definitely had Ubisoft+, XBOX Game Pass Ultimate, PS+ (not sure which level), Nintendo Online, and maybe Humble Bundles monthly thing… basically everything.

On 9/17/2024 at 4:30 AM, TheLeon said:

Apple Arcade (In addition to others named)

On 9/17/2024 at 10:22 AM, Rev said:

If he used Paypal, you can go into the Settings and see all autopay subscriptions. Really easy way to cancel everything all at once. 

this all helped a lot thank you guys!

• Hugs 1