What is an entry in a series that is often viewed as the worst, but is your favorite?

2 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

I know some people, I think in large part millennials, weren't as high on 4 because they felt 3 was a perfect ending. But 4 was fantastic. I like all of them a lot.

I'm not even sure if Toy Story has an agreed upon worst one. Showed my fiancee the movies for the first time back in 2020 and she enjoyed all of them but thought 2 was the weakest, if she had to choose.

Funny enough, 2 might be my favourite of the series. It might also be because I treated my mom, brother and sister to see it with my own money way back then as well. I think 3 was a good bookend, had they wrapped up the series. I did enjoy and especially for the animation that just keeps on getting better. I actually think the first one is my least liked of the series, as it never really got me when I first saw it. It was the first real CGI movie I had seen after life long 2d hand animation. I think my first movie experience was just a bit jarring at the time for me. 

if I had to say as a guilty pleasure because it’s a cheesy shadow of what it once was. I still kinda enjoy (but no way better than 1st) JAWS: THE REVENGE Dude is in the middle of its mouth and chomped on, but lives with a stomach gash. Caine’s completely dry shirt swim up to the boat. Still has some nice touches to the past film as well, but it’s cheesy fun