I broke my hand last night.

Fizzzzle

Sorry to hear about your injury. As someone who has also had a hand injury, at least (according to my wrist doctor) you did it right to break it and not do what I did. Popped tendon, ligament out of bone groove and had to deepen the bone groove in my wrist to put everything back in place. At least you’re getting it taken care of now, and not 3 years later like I was. Fuck they were a painful 3 years as it felt like I was breaking my wrist 3+ times a day by pinching the nerve that came loose. Fuck they would hurt. 

need some herbal pain relief 😮‍💨 

• Shocked 2

1 hour ago, Fizzzzle said:

My appointment to get my FUCKING BONES reset got moved from 4pm to 9:30

I am in a tremendous amount of pain

Wishing for some quick relief for you buddy. 

5 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

let's just say it's not the shape your hand is supposed to be

Nicole Kidman Applause GIF

3 hours ago, silentbob said:

Sorry to hear about your injury. As someone who has also had a hand injury, at least (according to my wrist doctor) you did it right to break it and not do what I did. Popped tendon, ligament out of bone groove and had to deepen the bone groove in my wrist to put everything back in place. At least you’re getting it taken care of now, and not 3 years later like I was. Fuck they were a painful 3 years as it felt like I was breaking my wrist 3+ times a day by pinching the nerve that came loose. Fuck they would hurt. 

need some herbal pain relief 😮‍💨 

How did you do that so I never do it

6 hours ago, SuperSpreader said:

How did you do that so I never do it

I was working for Pepsi and I was just lifting a 6 pack of the bottles out of a plastic shell and OUCH! No idea what I did because I sort of had a similar pin before hand from handling a few tons a day. This one just didn’t go away and kept getting worse, and worked alone like this for another week before I told my boss.  Took 3 years before a real doctor said I was actual hurt and needed surgery. First doctor hinted at it, but was no longer with the hospital after I was in an arm brace for 3-4 months, thinking it was a gap in my wrist that needed to get better. Next doctor looked at my X-rays and said my healthy left hand looked worse than my right. Same X-rays the first doctor took, but she was a clueless plastic surgeon I would find out a year later when WSIB said they couldn’t do anything for me. My surgeon after performing the procedure said “there was a lot more damage than I thought. Next time, just break your wrist if you wanna recover faster” 

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Biggie said:

Curious. How is the health care in Taiwan?

Thailand. Not much worse than America, only 10000% cheaper. Just hope you don't get some rare disease that requires a neurosurgeon or something and you're fine.