I've done absolutely nothing today

SuperSpreader

7 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

It's my birthday. I woke up at 1, had sex, laid in bed for another hour, and I'm currently drinking my coffee and reading a bit.

Sushi and the bookstore later.

Happy birthday 🎂

• Thanks 1

I got up early. Trimmed all the hedges around the house. Raked up the trimmings. Changed the oil in the John Derre and the mowed the yard. Did touch up weed eating and then used the Echo leaf blower to clean up.

• Shocked 1

8 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I got up early. Trimmed all the hedges around the house. Raked up the trimmings. Changed the oil in the John Derre and the mowed the yard. Did touch up weed eating and then used the Echo leaf blower to clean up.

Holy shit. You have been adulting today. Nice job. I'm too lazy for that stuff so that is why I'll always live in an apartment. 

Just now, Best said:

Holy shit. You have been adulting today. Nice job. I'm too lazy for that stuff so that is why I'll always live in an apartment. 

I've been unable to keep with yard stuff because of my toe. Doctor said I don't have to wear walking boot 24/7 so I took advantage of today and got caught up. Feels good to have that stuff done. 

4 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I've been unable to keep with yard stuff because of my toe. Doctor said I don't have to wear walking boot 24/7 so I took advantage of today and got caught up. Feels good to have that stuff done. 

Damn. Much respect for being a soldier and taking care of responsibilities. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Best said:

Damn. Much respect for being a soldier and taking care of responsibilities. 

well what really sucked was like all my neighbors had their lawn service doing their yards while my fat ass was out slaving in the heat.  I wish I could afford the luxury of paying a service.

• Hugs 1