Quick question about buying GTAV

Best

I'm interested in playing GTAV on my deck largely because I'm so impressed with how RDR2 looks and runs on it. 

When searching to buy it on steam it has options in what to buy. It's confusing the hell out of me. 

Can somebody help me out here? It's even confusing when trying to buy it at cdkeys. 

Get this one, it's got the base game (premium edition) and gives you some GTA Online cash:

STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

The Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Edition & Great White Shark Card Bundle includes the complete Grand Theft Auto V story experience, free access to the ever evolving Grand Theft Auto Online and all existing gameplay upgrades and content.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

Get this one, it's got the base game (premium edition) and give you some GTA Online cash:

STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

The Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Edition & Great White Shark Card Bundle includes the complete Grand Theft Auto V story experience, free access to the ever evolving Grand Theft Auto Online and all existing gameplay upgrades and content.

I had this in my cart but wanted to make sure I wasn't being stupid.

Thank you very much, sir!

GTAV is still impressive but I really prefer the Red Dead Redemption games. I'm not into the language and arcadey like gameplay GTA provides.

Here's hoping Rockstar took notes from RDR2 and implemented them in GTA6. 

18 minutes ago, Best said:

GTAV is still impressive but I really prefer the Red Dead Redemption games. I'm not into the language and arcadey like gameplay GTA provides.

Here's hoping Rockstar took notes from RDR2 and implemented them in GTA6. 

Given the relative popularity of the two games, I suspect they won't.

3 hours ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

Given the relative popularity of the two games, I suspect they won't.

Yeah you're probably right. I'm still impressed on a technical level for a game that came out in 2013. 

But imo RDR2 is leagues above it in every category. So I really can't imagine what GTA6 will look and play like.