I don't remember posting it here, but my former rec league kickball team got into a fight a couple of months ago

sblfilms

I wasn't there, but my wife's little sister still runs the team, and people started sending me videos of the incident. I stitched them together and did my best Jomboy impression

Spoiler

The woman who gets punched by the guy is my wife's little sister. She is a mess, lol

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

I wasn't there, but my wife's little sister still runs the team, and people started sending me videos of the incident. I stitched them together and did my best Jomboy impression

Hide contents

The woman who gets punched by the guy is my wife's little sister. She is a mess, lol

lol jesus that was insane - agreed though that chomps is the biggest fuck up here

2 hours ago, sblfilms said:

Reveal hidden contents

God how fucking embarrassing for everyone. :lol:

• Haha 1

That video took a turn.  Two dudes clearly behaving badly. 

Most of the people trying to calm shit down. 

And then two of the girls decide its on.  Girl in the pink hoodie looks like she is trying to be peacemaker, and they decide to double team her.  Wild.

6 hours ago, stepee said:

@sblfilms  I will need an answer for that - the bbq or whatever what the fuck is that?

It is the lamp house to a Barco DP4k-32B that was stuck. I eventually had to just strong arm it to get it out, as the connections had fused together! What a pain.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

That video took a turn.  Two dudes clearly behaving badly. 

Most of the people trying to calm shit down. 

And then two of the girls decide its on.  Girl in the pink hoodie looks like she is trying to be peacemaker, and they decide to double team her.  Wild.

Pink hoodie lady is definitely NOT trying to be a peacemaker. She is a world class shit talker, and has nearly come to blows for years with the women on my team back when she used to play. She was excited to have an excuse to fight 😂

27 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Pink hoodie lady is definitely NOT trying to be a peacemaker. She is a world class shit talker, and has nearly come to blows for years with the women on my team back when she used to play. She was excited to have an excuse to fight 😂

OK.  I was just reacting to the physical side of things in the video.  Clearly don't know the history.

• Halal 1