Bacon wins contest!

stepee

1 minute ago, stepee said:

you damn well know you were gonna :P

As the man who is suppose to inherit your brokerage account, I need you to slow your roll. I want an account with 0s and not a 0. Love ya

• Hugs 1

6 minutes ago, Brian said:

As the man who is suppose to inherit your brokerage account, I need you to slow your roll. I want an account with 0s and not a 0. Love ya

oh so my nieces don’t get it :(

• Thanks 1

Just now, Brian said:

Listen, pencil me in. If I can find a car to run me over or hit big on one of my bets, then you can erase me name. 

Look it’s just I love Wynter and Mimi. You can come after.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, stepee said:

i don’t mean to toot my own horn but he is gonna shit himself when he sees it

I'm taking that shit right now.

But HOLY FUCK DUDE. Like, I was sleeping, but no longer in a deep sleep so I was able to hear my email notification sound. I reach over, and see it's an email from PayPal. It says money is waiting for you. Now, at this point, I'm just thinking it was a delayed email from the last time so I go to put my phone down. Then, another notification hit my phone. It's from the PayPal app. Suddenly, I got chills. "Ain't no way it's another 1k. That'd be ridiculous," or so I thought. And then I see it.

p3BJXeE.png

Here is my real life reaction, but change lights to money.

Fuckin... just fuckin thank you man. I'm extremely fuckin thankful. Just, holy fuckin shit...

• Hugs 1
  • Hype 1

1 minute ago, Bacon said:

I'm taking that shit right now.

But HOLY FUCK DUDE. Like, I was sleeping, but no longer in a deep sleep so I was able to hear my email notification sound. I reach over, and see it's an email from PayPal. It says money is waiting for you. Now, at this point, I'm just thinking it was a delayed email from the last time so I go to put my phone down. Then, another notification hit my phone. It's from the PayPal app. Suddenly, I got chills. "Ain't no way it's another 1k. That'd be ridiculous," or so I thought. And then I see it.

p3BJXeE.png

Here is my real life reaction, but change lights to money.

Fuckin... just fuckin thank you man. I'm extremely fuckin thankful. Just, holy fuckin shit...

Yeah that shit happed.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, stepee said:

what exactly does doting mean?

Doting means you love and are fond of a person. Most of the time it also means that you tend to spoil that person as well. It is why doting is used often to describe grandparents 

• Hugs 1

5 minutes ago, Brian said:

Doting means you love and are fond of a person. Most of the time it also means that you tend to spoil that person as well. It is why doting is used often to describe grandparents 

I love my grandparents so fucking much and this explains why 

• Thanks 1

I forgot to mention this, but part of me thought the PayPal notification was going to be like a dollar as a joke after the post I made in the OpenCritic thread.

So, @stepee, what do you think I should do? @Spork3245 mentioned that the next-gen CPUs might come out/get announced in Oct/Nov. I had planned to just wait until then. Were you expecting me to buy all the parts except for the GPU asap? Like, I know it's up to me. I know you didn't give it to me just to dictate how I spend it, but I would like to know what you were expecting me to do. Cuz I'd gladly buy everything but the GPU today if that was what you were expecting. I'm just currently doing the smart thing by waiting even tho my monkey brain wants me to BUY BUY BUY!