Bacon wins contest!

stepee

2 minutes ago, stepee said:

lol right but it just won’t stop 

Well you on a European whirlwind trip and retired and Best currently recharging his batteries before establishing a new career path. You both have too much fucking extra free time lol. And yeah I’m jealous and bitter hahahaha. 

• stepee 1
  • True 1

1 hour ago, stepee said:

Can I get that with an eshop card??

I know it's on the eshop but have to be honest I have no clue how gifting games works on the eshop...not even sure if they ever implamented that feature (which is odd) I know @Commissar SFLUFAN got me a game before but for the life of me I can't remember exactly how that happened. :lol:

Just now, EternallDarkness said:

I know it's on the eshop but have to be honest I have no clue how gifting games works on the eshop...not even sure if they ever implamented that feature (which is odd) I know @Commissar SFLUFAN got me a game before but for the life of me I can't remember exactly how that happened. :lol:

Because both Nintendo and Sony are ass-backwards, gifting isn't available on either the eShop or PlayStation Store.  

I probably bought the digital version from Amazon and sent you the codes to download it from the eShop.

1 minute ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Because both Nintendo and Sony are ass-backwards, gifting isn't available on either the eShop or PlayStation Store.  

I probably bought the digital version from Amazon and sent you the codes to download it from the eShop.

the fact that you can buy digital copies on Amazon or other sites but not directly from Nintendo seems crazy 

13 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

the fact that you can buy digital copies on Amazon or other sites but not directly from Nintendo seems crazy 

yeah this is awful lol do you have a paypal?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, stepee said:

Dude I’m trying to block you but people quote you: Do you want to talk about the issue? You know I was ran over right? And that is why it is personally offensive to me? Or can we not talk about it and you only get to call me a a piece of shit for some reason?

I'd gladly like to discuss why you were acting the way you were for over two months. I even took the issue to private message and you never responded. 

3 hours ago, Biggie said:

Well you on a European whirlwind trip and retired and Best currently recharging his batteries before establishing a new career path. You both have too much fucking extra free time lol. And yeah I’m jealous and bitter hahahaha. 

It has nothing to do with free time. It was strange in what happened and I never got an explanation on why. 

14 hours ago, Biggie said:

lol I just really want to say european whirlwind trip makes me more excited than I already am, great phrase 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Best said:

I'd gladly like to discuss why you were acting the way you were for over two months. I even took the issue to private message and you never responded. 

Honestly I’m willing to forgive you if you are willing to accept responsibility for what happened in November. You realize not accepting responsibility is what you got such a bad sentence. And you also know this is a public thing so any employer will also see it right? Do you admit what you did is wrong?

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, stepee said:

Honestly I’m willing to forgive you if you are willing to accept responsibility for what happened in November. You realize not accepting responsibility is what you got such a bad sentence. And you also know this is a public thing so any employer will also see it right? Do you admit what you did is wrong?

Well now….

This should be a interesting day