Bacon wins contest!

stepee

Dude you gotta let it go. Nobody even remembers what he posted. I know you’re pissed but sometimes you gotta move on for the sake of good mental health. As I get older I let people think whatever they wanna think because at the end of the day who gives a fuck for real.  @Best

i tried to DM this but it said this user doesn’t accept DM’s by the way. 

Love you bro. We all do. Please let’s all be friends. Even Andrea is welcomed back. 

• stepee 1
  • Wrong 1

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

Dude you gotta let it go. Nobody even remembers what he posted.

Yeah, everyone moved on or didn't know what happened but every time it's brought up then it's like letting everyone know more than they knew originally. :p

• True 1

@stepee is a total asshole bastard. I let him know I have FOUR TESTICLES and he blabbed it in some topic and it's been deleted since. But I will never forgive him for telling EVERYONE that I have FOUR TESTICLES! What a son of a bitch. Those FOUR TESTICLES are my secret not yours to share!

• Guillotine 1
  • Hype 1

4 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

@stepee is a total asshole bastard. I let him know I have FOUR TESTICLES and he blabbed it in some topic and it's been deleted since. But I will never forgive him for telling EVERYONE that I have FOUR TESTICLES! What a son of a bitch. Those FOUR TESTICLES are my secret not yours to share!

I’m sorry but how many testicles do you have again?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, stepee said:

I’m so legitimately impressed with Biggie becoming the voice of d1p reason though, never thought we would see the day. Gonna buy the fuck out of that switch2 for him.

I'm old, broke, my health sucks, and honestly I'm tired af.  I don't have it in me anymore and just wanna hang out and be friends with everybody. I've also come to the realization that both red and blue are gonna to fuck me over so what's the point in arguing about political sides. I enjoy everyone on D1P. I have had a wakening up mentally and emotionally.  

• Hugs 2

5 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I'm old, broke, my health sucks, and honestly I'm tired af.  I don't have it in me anymore and just wanna hang out and be friends with everybody. I've also come to the realization that both red and blue are gonna to fuck me over so what's the point in arguing about political sides. I enjoy everyone on D1P. I have had a wakening up mentally and emotionally.  

I mean, I loved you before, I just love you even more now.

• stepee 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, stepee said:

I mean, I loved you before, I just love you even more now.

D1P has made me a better person that’s for sure. I mean yea it took a while but y’all did it!

:hug: 

41 minutes ago, Bacon said:

hol up

wait a minute

why are other people winning in the thread where I win?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

GRR I'M REALLY MAD

Gotta spread the love. 

8 minutes ago, Best said:

It has absolutely nothing to do with what I gave you? 

Yeah, but I feel the need to reinforce others' generosity in situations like these because of my upbringing.

• stepee 1

2 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Yeah, but I feel the need to reinforce others' generosity in situations like these because of my upbringing.

I'm honestly happy you got all that money toward your PC. You're a really nice guy and very fair. You've always treated me well even at the worst of times. 

• True 1
  • Hugs 1

46 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

:lol: so true and I kidding because of that well know fact...though if you wanted I wouldn't say no to Dragon Quest Builders 2

Can I get that with an eshop card??

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Best said:

You can mock me all you want. It's the fact that he had so much hatred for me he felt the need to do that. 

I'm over people knowing my issue. I couldn't care less about that. It's the fact that he and Andrea are so fucking cruel they went a head and did that. 

Again you jump in on something that has nothing to do with you. 

Dude I’m trying to block you but people quote you: Do you want to talk about the issue? You know I was ran over right? And that is why it is personally offensive to me? Or can we not talk about it and you only get to call me a a piece of shit for some reason?

• Thanks 1