Bacon wins contest!

stepee

7 minutes ago, stepee said:

sorry but this is a bacon only contest 

If you’re expecting me to read your post, it means you didn’t read mine, which checks with D1P rules, so I’ll just assume I won. 
 :notsure:

1 minute ago, Spork3245 said:

If you’re expecting me to read your post, it means you didn’t read mine, which checks with D1P rules, so I’ll just assume I won. 
 :notsure:

actually bacon won tho :O

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, stepee said:

actually bacon won tho :O

Awesome, very generous of you to have two winners! I’d love a copy of Warhammer Space Marine 1, but if that’s too much give my win to Bacon, even though pancetta is superior, so Bacon gets 2 games now.

3 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Awesome, very generous of you to have two winners! I’d love a copy of Warhammer Space Marine 1, but if that’s too much give my win to Bacon, even though pancetta is superior, so Bacon gets 2 games now.

Look that is like $12 on cdkeys, do you need $12

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, stepee said:

damnit, true. Do you really want it?

I mean, yes, because I’m not sure if I want the second game even though I’ve recently been getting into Warhammer stuff (outside of Warhammer Fantasy from the total war games), but I can’t find the first game for a fair price anywhere considering it’s age :p 

But I’ve been 99% joking itt because I get bored between sets at the gym for heavy lifts :p 

9 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

I mean, yes, because I’m not sure if I want the second game even though I’ve recently been getting into Warhammer stuff (outside of Warhammer Fantasy from the total war games), but I can’t find the first game for a fair price anywhere considering it’s age :p 

But I’ve been 99% joking itt because I get bored between sets at the gym for heavy lifts :p 

It won’t let me gift it but if you have a paypal I’ll send you $50!

• Thanks 1
  • Hugs 1

1 minute ago, stepee said:

does that help :P

holy fuck

i actually got chills

uh... thanks a whole fuckin' lot man holy shit

like, I really don't know what to say but just HOLY FUCKIN' SHIT MAN

Are you sure? I mean, like goddamn. Fuck man, thanks.

• stepee 2

Just now, Bacon said:

holy fuck

i actually got chills

uh... thanks a whole fuckin' lot man holy shit

like, I really don't know what to say but just HOLY FUCKIN' SHIT MAN

Are you sure? I mean, like goddamn. Fuck man, thanks.

Yes sir! I hope that gets you most of your base before the 4090

• Thanks 1
  • Hype 1

Never seen a message board like D1P and never will. So much generosity. From games, to consoles, to personal assistance with life’s problems and challenges. I love y’all and I’m thankful I found this place by total accident 12 years ago. It’s been a hell of a ride. 

• Hugs 2

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

Never seen a message board like D1P and never will. So much generosity. From games, to consoles, to personal assistance with life’s problems and challenges. I love y’all and I’m thankful I found this place by total accident 12 years ago. It’s been a hell of a ride. 

There will never be another place like this so I hope we stay together.

• stepee 1

1 minute ago, stepee said:

Yes sir! I hope that gets you most of your base before the 4090

I mean, I'm pretty sure I could get almost everything else. Maybe not a CPU. I have no idea. I hadn't even begun looking at parts because I had so little in my PC fund.

And like, do you want me to post how much or keep it private? I didn't say because that seems very rude of me to do.  You very much deserve to brag about your generosity.

• stepee 1

Just now, Bacon said:

I mean, I'm pretty sure I could get almost everything else. Maybe not a CPU. I have no idea. I hadn't even begun looking at parts because I had so little in my PC fund.

And like, do you want me to post how much or keep it private? I didn't say because that seems very rude of me to do.  You very much deserve to brag about your generosity.

I mean I want you to be able to talk about it. Because you probably need ram and shit.

• stepee 1

2 minutes ago, stepee said:

There will never be another place like this so I hope we stay together.

Well I’ve been here for 12 years! Might as well ride it out until the end lol. Seriously, I could never see myself not posting here. I visit this site so many times throughout each day. It helps make life a little bit more tolerable. 

• stepee 1

Just now, Biggie said:

Well I’ve been here for 12 years! Might as well ride it out until the end lol. Seriously, I could never see myself not posting here. I visit this site so many times throughout each day. It helps make life a little bit more tolerable. 

Yeah, same. Yall my boys.

• Hugs 1

29 minutes ago, stepee said:

It won’t let me gift it but if you have a paypal I’ll send you $50!

lol thanks, but I was honestly going to post “just put it towards Bacon” because I don’t want to support a game that old costing that much :lol:

Just now, Spork3245 said:

lol thanks, but I was honestly going to post “just put it towards Bacon” because I don’t want to support a game that old costing that much :lol:

lol fair I did think that was costly for such an old game 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, stepee said:

I mean I want you to be able to talk about it. Because you probably need ram and shit.

I can talk about parts without saying the amount of money I got.

BUT

@stepee gave me 1,000 FUCKIN' DOLLARS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I now have 1,290 bucks towards a new PC!

• Hugs 1
  • Hype 2

Just now, Bacon said:

I can talk about parts without saying the amount of money I got.

BUT

@stepee gave me 1,000 FUCKIN' DOLLARS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I now have 1,290 bucks towards a new PC!

im happy you are excited!!

• stepee 2