The Russo Brothers return to direct Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Doomsday, starring Robert Downey Jr. as Doctor Doom! + Avengers Secret Wars in May 2027!

2 hours ago, EternallDarkness said:

true but we don't know which universe that scene took place in 

I really don’t think this matters much at this point honestly, there are so many people who can just yeet from one to another.

What I was alluding to is that whichever Universe Monica Rambeau ends up in alongside Beast, THAT seemingly is the Earth that's inhabited by Mutants, and by the end of Secret Wars, whatever is left will become integrated into whatever universe exists at the end. 

Was watching Fatman on Batman w/ Kevin Smith, he brought up a hell of an interesting point. You're gonna pay RDJ north of $80M across two films, is he also going to have that mask on like the WHOLE time? That's kinda Doom's thing. To quote KS: "He's gonna Pedro Pasqual this shit!" :lol:

5 hours ago, SoberChef said:

Was watching Fatman on Batman w/ Kevin Smith, he brought up a hell of an interesting point. You're gonna pay RDJ north of $80M across two films, is he also going to have that mask on like the WHOLE time? That's kinda Doom's thing. To quote KS: "He's gonna Pedro Pasqual this shit!" :lol:

He'll have as Doom about as much as he had his helmet on as Iron Man. None of these characters wear their masks nearly as much in the movies as they do in the comics except for Batman, maybe. It took over 20 years of movies for us to 

Spoiler

finally see Woverine wear his iconic mask on the big screen.

My question is, is Doom's face going to be deformed and what is it going to look like? They showed it very rarely in the comics. Also will RDJ play him with an accent? Doom is supposed to be a Traveler right? Of Roma descent? I'm REAL curious to see how he's portrayed as the two times he's appeared in Live Action before just didn't cut it.

• stepee 1

3 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

He'll have as Doom about as much as he had his helmet on as Iron Man. None of these characters wear their masks nearly as much in the movies as they do in the comics except for Batman, maybe. It took over 20 years of movies for us to 

Reveal hidden contents

My question is, is Doom's face going to be deformed and what is it going to look like? They showed it very rarely in the comics. Also will RDJ play him with an accent? Doom is supposed to be a Traveler right? Of Roma descent? I'm REAL curious to see how he's portrayed as the two times he's appeared in Live Action before just didn't cut it.

so true they have yet to do justice to the character

• stepee 1