TIME: Trump told nephew disabled Americans "should just die" in reference to nephew's disabled son

TIME.COM

Fred Trump III describes conversations with his uncle about people with intellectual and developmental disabilities

When my uncle was elected President, I recognized what a highly privileged position I would be in. I would have some access to the White House. And as long as that was true, I wanted to make sure I used that access for something positive. I was eager to champion something my wife, Lisa, and I were deeply passionate about, something we lived every day: the challenges for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families.

“Those people . . . ” Donald said, trailing off. “The shape they’re in, all the expenses, maybe those kinds of people should just die.” 

I truly did not know what to say. 

Probably will have no effect, but truly horrible.

• Guillotine 2

Things that don't help him he doesn't give a shit about, it's that simple.  His world is entirely self centered, I hesitate to even say it's whatever they call sociopathy now, he's just like a spoiled child because he hasn't really had to suffer adversity until recently he never grew the fuck up.  His comment is like what an oblivious child would say, his wall plan was childish, his suggestion of disinfectants is like a child that read the front of the Lysol can and wonders if he could stop getting colds by drinking that.

He likes people who are nice to him and doesn't like people who are mean to him

• True 1
  • Halal 2

28 minutes ago, finaljedi said:

his suggestion of disinfectants is like a child that read the front of the Lysol can and wonders if he could stop getting colds by drinking that

I still think he was literally just blabbing back the thing he'd just seen on the screen. 

_111919534_trumpgetty2.jpg.webp

• Haha 1
  • True 1

3 hours ago, Jwheel86 said:

That was a tough read. 

Bro I just read the article and he said that heinous shit not once, but TWICE to his nephew. He really believes this. What a piece of shit. My ex' son is autistic and non-verbal and watching her navigate the bureacracy to get him the things he needs is humbling. To hear this callous, insensitive psychopath say this shit is just... wow.

2 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Bro I just read the article and he said that heinous shit not once, but TWICE to his nephew. He really believes this. What a piece of shit. My ex' son is autistic and non-verbal and watching her navigate the bureacracy to get him the things he needs is humbling. To hear this callous, insensitive psychopath say this shit is just... wow.

I just find it hard to believe even trump would be this stupid to say it out loud.  And it’s always interesting how these comments get exposed when they have  a new book coming and not 7 damn years ago when it was said. 

5 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

REALLY?

I remember when the Duck Dynasty guys got in trouble for homophobic remarks and Bill Burr did a bit like, "They're old redneck hillbillies, what did you think they thought?!"

Trump is an old, rich privileged white guy who has never had to face accountability in his life. His world view is something like half survival of the fittest predatory capitalism and half full on Fascist authoritarianism obsessed with making the country pure and strong.

My apologies if this sounds harsh, but he has said out loud to a camera that simply being Latino is poisoning the life blood of the country. What do you think he thinks when he looks at someone in a wheelchair?

17 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

REALLY?

Oh im sure he thinks it, but “kill the cripples” isn’t exactly a winning strategy and dude said it twice and somehow the nephew decided not to say shot until he’s promoting his book.

2 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

and somehow the nephew decided not to say shot until he’s promoting his book

Maybe all Trumps are money grubbing grifters that are self-serving assholes who won’t say anything unless it benefits them in some way?

• Halal 1

20 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

Oh im sure he thinks it, but “kill the cripples” isn’t exactly a winning strategy and dude said it twice and somehow the nephew decided not to say shot until he’s promoting his book.

I'm sure that's EXACTLY what he was thinking. Otherwise, how does he even get a book deal unless he has some salacious shit to report in the book. Dosen't make it any less believable given the stuff this guy has said over the years. And as far as it being a winning strategy, Trump believes everything he does is a winning strategy. The man has zero self awareness. I mean there are things attributed to him that sometimes I'm like "No way he said that" This isn't one of them.

I mean, this is the same guy that said "I like the troops that DIDN'T get captured [like losers] and the "support the troops" party didn't even blink. I doubt this weighs much. Still fucking horrible though.

12 minutes ago, ort said:

Unless he's caught saying it on tape, it just doesn't matter. It's just noise. A fart in a tornado.

Hell, even when he says it on tape it doesn't matter.

Given the state of AI, even if it was legitimately caught on tape, he could just claim that it was a deep fake, and most people would believe it. 

• True 1

22 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I'm actually shocked that there's doubt that he said it. I doubt this makes the top 1,000 of henious horrible shit this turd has said in private when he's comfortable. He's a piece of shit yet somehow he gets the benefit of the doubt on this? :|

No benefit of the doubt; it’s just it’s so far beyond the pale(pail?) and this dude didn’t say shit for nearly a decade until he could promote his book, guess his sons life is good for closing a book deal, is why I’m all; really. It’s the combo more than anything.

1 hour ago, mclumber1 said:

Given the state of AI, even if it was legitimately caught on tape, he could just claim that it was a deep fake, and most people would believe it. 

He doesn’t even need a deep fake to do that. He claims he never said “LOCK HER UP”.

3 hours ago, mclumber1 said:

Yea this deep fake shit is extremely dangerous. I've seen some so dead on I really questioned if it was actually real.