Why Your Team Sucks 2024 Edition - 09/04: San Francisco 49ers | 09/05: Kansas City Chiefs

Do I really need to say anything at all?

DEFECTOR.COM

Some people are fans of the Cleveland Browns. But many, many more people are NOT fans of the Cleveland Browns. This 2024 Defector NFL team preview is for those in the latter group. Read all the previews so far here. Your team: Cleveland Browns. Your 2023 record: 11-6. These guys beat the 49ers, Ravens, Texans, and […]

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Why Your Team Sucks 2024 Edition - 08/22: Cleveland Browns
17 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Do I really need to say anything at all?

DEFECTOR.COM

Some people are fans of the Cleveland Browns. But many, many more people are NOT fans of the Cleveland Browns. This 2024 Defector NFL team preview is for those in the latter group. Read all the previews so far here. Your team: Cleveland Browns. Your 2023 record: 11-6. These guys beat the 49ers, Ravens, Texans, and […]

I'd like to point out that for fans of the Cleveland Browns, this article is typically the highlight of their season.

• Haha 1

HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS?!?!

DEFECTOR.COM

Some people are fans of the Dallas Cowboys. But many, many more people are NOT fans of the Dallas Cowboys. This 2024 Defector NFL team preview is for those in the latter group. Read all the previews so far here. Your team: Ach, ze sadboys. Your 2023 record: 12-5. NFC East champs. Highest scoring team in […]

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Why Your Team Sucks 2024 Edition - 08/23: Dallas Cowboys

It's the turn of the Cheeseheads!

DEFECTOR.COM

Some people are fans of the Green Bay Packers. But many, many more people are NOT fans of the Green Bay Packers. This 2024 Defector NFL team preview is for those in the latter group. Read all the previews so far here. Your team: Show the pick. Full disclosure: I am a Vikings fan. As such, […]

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Why Your Team Sucks 2024 Edition - 08/26: Green Bay Packers

Today is the day for the Yuckaneers!

DEFECTOR.COM

Some people are fans of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. But many, many more people are NOT fans of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. This 2024 Defector NFL team preview is for those in the latter group. Read all the previews so far here. Your team: Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Your 2023 record: 9-8. Has any team ever […]

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Why Your Team Sucks 2024 Edition - 08/27: Tampa Bay Buccaneers

It's your turn @sblfilms

DEFECTOR.COM

Some people are fans of the Houston Texans. But many, many more people are NOT fans of the Houston Texans. This 2024 Defector NFL team preview is for those in the latter group. Read all the previews so far here. Your team: Houston Texans. Can I get a DOINK going on in here? Oh yeah. That […]

And yours @elbobo and @BuckFly

DEFECTOR.COM

Some people are fans of the Buffalo Bills. But many, many more people are NOT fans of the Buffalo Bills. This 2024 Defector NFL team preview is for those in the latter group. Read all the previews so far here. Your team: Buffalo Bills. Your 2023 record: 11-6, which started off with a bang on […]

• Haha 1

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Why Your Team Sucks 2024 Edition - 08/28: Houston Texans | 08/29: Buffalo Bills

This one is yours @Ominous

DEFECTOR.COM

Some people are fans of the Detroit Lions. But many, many more people are NOT fans of the Detroit Lions. This 2024 Defector NFL team preview is for those in the latter group. Read all the previews so far here. Your team: 24-7. Your 2023 record: 24-7 24-7 24-7 24-7 24-7 24-7 24-7 24-7 24-7 24-7 […]

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Why Your Team Sucks 2024 Edition - 08/30: Detroit Lions
10 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

DEFECTOR.COM

Some people are fans of the Detroit Lions. But many, many more people are NOT fans of the Detroit Lions. This 2024 Defector NFL team preview is for those in the latter group. Read all the previews so far here. Your team: 24-7. Your 2023 record: 24-7 24-7 24-7 24-7 24-7 24-7 24-7 24-7 24-7 24-7 […]

Really weird to see the Lions one coming out so late! Usually they are one of the first lol.

14 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

DEFECTOR.COM

Some people are fans of the Detroit Lions. But many, many more people are NOT fans of the Detroit Lions. This 2024 Defector NFL team preview is for those in the latter group. Read all the previews so far here. Your team: 24-7. Your 2023 record:...

Damn, that’s a great roast. 

…allegedly not reporting OT Taylor Decker as an eligible receiver.

Decker reported, and yeah, I’m still mad about it.

@69los It's time for the Ravens, hon!

DEFECTOR.COM

Some people are fans of the Baltimore Ravens. But many, many more people are NOT fans of the Baltimore Ravens. This 2024 Defector NFL team preview is for those in the latter group. Read all the previews so far here. Your team: You had one fucking job. Your 2023 record: 13-4. Best point differential in the […]

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Why Your Team Sucks 2024 Edition - 09/03: Baltimore Ravens
38 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

@69los It's time for the Ravens, hon!

DEFECTOR.COM

Some people are fans of the Baltimore Ravens. But many, many more people are NOT fans of the Baltimore Ravens. This 2024 Defector NFL team preview is for those in the latter group. Read all the previews so far here. Your team: You had one fucking job. Your 2023 record: 13-4. Best point differential in the […]

I did live there but I'm actually a Cowboys fan; passed down from my dad. If I had to guess, Dallas got a lot of TV time in Puerto Rico or whereever he was stationed (Chair Force).

• Sad 1
  • Sicko Sherman 1

@johnny - as Super Bowl runner-up, this one's for you!

DEFECTOR.COM

Some people are fans of the San Francisco 49ers. But many, many more people are NOT fans of the San Francisco 49ers. This 2024 Defector NFL team preview is for those in the latter group. Read all the previews so far here. Your team: San Francisco 49ers. And if you’ll indulge for just a moment, may […]

And finally, we've reached your reigning Super Bowl champs @brodhen

DEFECTOR.COM

Some people are fans of the Kansas City Chiefs. But many, many more people are NOT fans of the Kansas City Chiefs. This 2024 Defector NFL team preview is for those in the latter group. Read all the previews here. Your team: Your kicker is a fucking asshole. Your 2023 record: 11-6. Super Bowl champs. OH […]

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Why Your Team Sucks 2024 Edition - 09/04: San Francisco 49ers | 09/05: Kansas City Chiefs