Do you like Deadpool? I mean do you REALLY like Deadpool?

In anticipation of Marvel Studios’ “Deadpool & Wolverine” coming to theaters on July 26, Deadpool himself has teamed up with Xbox to design a custom Xbox Wireless Controller that everyone will want to get their hands on. Modeled after Deadpool’s much-discussed, perfectly rounded tush, the Deadpool-designed controller is available for one lucky fan to enter for a chance to win via a global sweepstakes alongside other custom Xbox hardware.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Given how some of these guys feel about their PC's i have no doubt they'd attempt to rub one out with that controller

This caught me off guard :lol:

INSIDER-GAMING.COM

Xbox has now revealed a Wolverine edition of the Cheeky controller, and Deadpool has put up a billboard in Canada to announce its arrival.

To celebrate the arrival of Deadpool & Wolverine on July 26, Xbox unveiled a special edition ‘Cheeky’ controller that features the anti-hero’s famed butt cheeks. To add to the bromance between Deadpool and Wolverine, Xbox has unveiled a Wolverine edition of the wireless controller featuring “Logan’s very own Adamantium-tough tush”.

Just having Deadpool’s tush on an Xbox controller wasn’t enough, so they went on to add Wolverine’s butt cheeks too. The Wolverine edition of the Cheeky Controller features a unique design with different colours. The controller has been clad with Wolverine’s iconic comic-inspired blue and yellow costume, with yellow joysticks and black buttons. There is additional detailing on the controller, which gives it the feel of a tactical suit.

Untitled-design-9.png?resize=1024,576&ss

Untitled-design-8-1.png?resize=1024,576&

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Paperclyp said:

Deadpool has an odd level of popularity. I’ve seen two vehicles driving around where they’re just completely decked out in specifically Deadpool stuff haha. 

There's a certain type of dude who's just super into Deadpool and they are almost universally very weird.

• Haha 1
  • True 1

2 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

There's a certain type of dude who's just super into Deadpool and they are almost universally very weird.

Absolutely true in my life. A coworker of mine was completely obsessed with it and he was easily the strangest guy I've ever known. 

6 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:
INSIDER-GAMING.COM

Xbox has now revealed a Wolverine edition of the Cheeky controller, and Deadpool has put up a billboard in Canada to announce its arrival.

Untitled-design-9.png?resize=1024,576&ss

Untitled-design-8-1.png?resize=1024,576&

So is it going to become slang that getting together for a session of Xbox multiplayer is called "going ass to ass?".

"Yeah, me and the guys are getting together on the weekend to go ass to ass. All day just going ass to ass hardcore."