Ok Whose Kids Are These???

Red Dead Redemption 2 is honestly one of my favorite games of all time. Not coincidentally, I also love all of the Elder Scrolls games. Unless I'm playing a platformer, I really don't give that much of a shit about how a game handles if the focus of the game is on world building. RDR2 did that better than almost any other game I've ever played.

I play games to escape reality. Whether that means trying to beat a level in a platformer or escaping into an unknown world, it doesn't matter. RDR2 did the latter better than almost any game I've ever played.

Suck it.

• True 1
  • Halal 1
  • Hype 1

3 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

Red Dead Redemption 2 is honestly one of my favorite games of all time. Not coincidentally, I also love all of the Elder Scrolls games. Unless I'm playing a platformer, I really don't give that much of a shit about how a game handles if the focus of the game is on world building. RDR2 did that better than almost any other game I've ever played.

I play games to escape reality. Whether that means trying to beat a level in a platformer or escaping into an unknown world, it doesn't matter. RDR2 did the latter better than almost any game I've ever played.

Suck it.

Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Halal 1
  • Wrong 1

4 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

Suck it.

It's true. If you don't care about the aspects that suck shit, it's great!

• True 3

5 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

Many things don’t have any aspect that sucks shit. 

To you, maybe. Pick literally anything and there are people out there who don't like something about it. Things that you either don't think about, ignore because everything else is great, or even like despite other people hating it.

Literally anything.

• Halal 1

49 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

To you, maybe. Pick literally anything and there are people out there who don't like something about it. Things that you either don't think about, ignore because everything else is great, or even like despite other people hating it.

Literally anything.

1) Someone likes something and knows part of it sucks shit, but doesn’t give a fuck. 
2) Someone likes something and doesn’t think anything about it sucks shit, but someone else thinks it’s a heaping pile of horse manure. 
Two different things. 

10 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

1) Someone likes something and knows part of it sucks shit, but doesn’t give a fuck. 
2) Someone likes something and doesn’t think anything about it sucks shit, but someone else thinks it’s a heaping pile of horse manure. 
Two different things. 

I mean I could argue that, but it would probably turn into the most pedantic argument I've ever been involved in on the internet, and that's saying something.

• True 1
  • Halal 1

These look like middle schoolers, I can understand why they hate rdr2 I’m just surprised they even played it because they were like 6-7 when it came out. I have a friend whose 9 year old gets Robux for every birthday/Christmas so I was surprised to see that.

we just need to ruin their day and tell them Fortnite is shit

In honor of this thread I started a new game in Red Dead Redemption 2.

It not only looks better on my deck when compared to playing on my XSX, but the framerate is much better too. 

This is easily one of my top 10 games ever. 

• Halal 2

On 7/20/2024 at 9:26 AM, Best said:

In honor of this thread I started a new game in Red Dead Redemption 2.

It not only looks better on my deck when compared to playing on my XSX, but the framerate is much better too. 

This is easily one of my top 10 games ever. 

I’m gonna get the platinum one day. Two more multiplayer trophies and I’ll finally start the single player. With any luck I’ll have this all done before GTA6

• Shocked 1