Ok Whose Kids Are These???

2 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Great story. Looks amazing. The gameplay is very poor.

I absolutely understand the criticism of the controls. I just hope Rockstar improves that aspect for GTA6. 

31 minutes ago, Best said:

RDR2 is one of the greatest games ever made. 

6 minutes ago, Best said:

I absolutely understand the criticism of the controls. I just hope Rockstar improves that aspect for GTA6. 

How can both of these be true?

2 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

How can both of these be true?

I understand why people criticize the controls but they are perfectly fine to me. I played and beat RDR2 3 times. 

I was just responding to bacon. I'd really like Rockstar to improve the controls but for me they are fine enough. 

• Halal 1

1 minute ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I hope they don't. Learn how to play the game the way it's meant to be played. Not everygame has to play like COD/Gears of War/DarkSouls

I had no idea you liked RDR2! :o

I finished the game.  I learned to do what they wanted.

Combat:

Lock on enemy with LT. Slight tap down on right stick to line up head.  Press RT.  Get headshot 90% of time.  Repeat 20 times until they're all dead.  

Even if you ignore the clunky controls, the GAME portion of it was easy/simplistic.

RDR2/GOW2018 was my favorite GOTY matchup since Mario World/Sonic because they were both sooooo good and critics agreed with me that those were the two best that year so it was a lot of fun.

s-l1200.jpg

Just remembered that I won my copy of RDR2 for writing a poem about horse balls. 

Yeah that game was good. Controls were annoying, but I got used to it eventually. Don’t think I ever finished it though. 

12 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

And? I said the same thing about Alan Wake 2 and people can't stop cumming in their pants about that piece of sh... I mean game. DLC was fun though. 

I agree the combat in AW2 is bad, it's what held that game back.  However, it's night and day better than RDR2.  (Plus, AW2 didn't suffer from the other control issues RDR2 did.)

It's clearly hyperbole to say it's the 'worst game ever'.  Probably 'most overrated game ever' would be more accurate.

2 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

I agree the combat in AW2 is bad, it's what held that game back.  However, it's night and day better than RDR2.  (Plus, AW2 didn't suffer from the other control issues RDR2 did.)

It's clearly hyperbole to say it's the 'worst game ever'.  Probably 'most overrated game ever' would be more accurate.

I just can't agree with you that it's overrated. It was absolutely stunning on so many levels. But we are just going in circles at this point. 

46 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

However, it's night and day better than RDR2. 

Yeah we'll agree to disagree there as well...The only thing I can think of the Alan Wake 2 does well that even approaches RDR2 is the graphics and atmosphere. That's it. Everything else is an overly long tech demo masquerading as a game.  And I'll go even further and I know this is a hot take but IDGAF

Spoiler

Hellblade 2 does what AW 2 does MUCH better.

:shh:

• Hype 1

1 hour ago, TheLeon said:

This does make realize that we’ve been in the Internet Age long enough, we are seeing the second or even third generation of trolls. 

I mean, I would almost believe that trolls give birth to other trolls... if I believed trolls had sex with real human beings