Klan Rally in Milwaukee Continues into the week, Grindr experiences outages due to unusually high use in Milwaukee

WWW.WSJ.COM

A gunman who tried to kill Donald Trump was able to fly a drone and get aerial footage of the western Pennsylvania fairgrounds shortly before the former president was set to speak there, law-enforcement officials briefed on the matter said, further underscoring the stunning security lapses ahead of Trump’s near assassination.

I bought a drone and the day it was delivered I went to use it Trump was going to speak 15 miles away indoors and the damned thing was grounded, wouldn't take off due to VIP airspace restrictions that cordoned off like 30+ miles of airspace.  This guy can apparently scout a damned field where the President will be speaking shortly with his.

Speaking of drones, for the last 3 year everytime I go to a game or street festival in Cincinnati the police have drones keeping an eye on things.  If the Cincinnati Police can watch me walk to a soccer game with a drone I would think the USSS would have at least one to have a birds eye view of the crowd.

WWW.WSJ.COM

“Wall Street is key to the party, and will always have a critical role,” says Ed McMullen, a top fundraiser for the Trump campaign and former ambassador to Switzerland. “But tech and new entrepreneurs are rapidly inserting themselves through giving and advising, and the choice of Vance reflects that Trump recognizes this shift.”

San Francisco fucking up our shit again

3 minutes ago, ort said:

Seen on Threads just now, ha...

"JD Vance is the Cybertruck of running mates"

WWW.THREADS.NET

JD Vance is the Cybertruck of running mates.

One of the replies

Yup… You got him from a shitty tech bro and you are not allowed to return him, when people see him they laugh at him, and he is not going to get you to your destination.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, ort said:

Seen on Threads just now, ha...

"JD Vance is the Cybertruck of running mates"

WWW.THREADS.NET

JD Vance is the Cybertruck of running mates.

Days after the convention you're sitting there on a plane with your name on the side

the novelty is gone, your poll numbers aren't improving

Maybe its your imagination but JD Vance kind of sounds like Jeb Bush

You think you heard some women call him weird

You're now stuck with him as a running mate and still aren't ahead

Inspiration for that:

r7j32f5dld4c1.jpg

• Haha 4
  • Hype 1