Klan Rally in Milwaukee Continues into the week, Grindr experiences outages due to unusually high use in Milwaukee

27 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

Plenty of medicinal experts are already saying the bandage wrap on his ear is completely for show.

He's all about image, so he probably didn't like how the actual bandage looked that is actually protecting the wound.  

4 hours ago, mclumber1 said:

He's all about image, so he probably didn't like how the actual bandage looked that is actually protecting the wound.  

I believe he was photographed without the bandage later and there were no visible wounds.

FAKE NEWS!

Eh, I went to go look for the pic and it was misinformation. There was a pic of him with Vance that people said was from the RNC, but it's older. People were claiming it was from that night but it wasn't.

• b_m_b_m_b_m changed the title to Klan Rally in Milwaukee Continues into the week, Grindr experiences outages due to unusually high use in Milwaukee
2 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

To be fair I don’t care if the Grindr supposed outage is fake news

200.gif

As a San Franciscan who is often on the app

lol no

Now erasing chats though 

50 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

I’m not arguing that he wouldn’t have PTSD, but he was also golfing like a few hours later 

:shrug:

Hes just like the rest of the gop and moving on from this non story since it wasn’t “THE LIBS” trying to kill him

• Halal 1

3 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

but he was also golfing like a few hours later 

Except that he wasn't.

WWW.CBSNEWS.COM

Old images of former President Donald Trump were recirculated on social media in the days after his attempted assassination to push false claims about his condition.

15 hours ago, TheLeon said:

The titular Night Agent?!

YEP!

It’d be like me getting Chris Evans or Glenn Powell to play me in my biopic “The Quarter Life Crisis”.

Like, I’m a handsome guy… but not THAT handsome.

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

I think the press doesn't posses object permanence

Screenshot_20240718_170144_Twitter.jpg

Meh, I had hoped old age would have taken him to an alternate spiritual existence where you only summon him with a Ouija board or by saying Orange Juice, Orange Juice, Orange Juice!!! really fast