Klan Rally in Milwaukee Continues into the week, Grindr experiences outages due to unusually high use in Milwaukee

9 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

You guys are WATCHING THIS SHIT??? Damn talk about "Doom scrolling"...

Not me. I didn't watch the debate, I'm not watching this. I got my dual citizenship with MX last year and I'm packing my bags in Nov if it doesn't pan out here.

• Halal 1

Just now, SuperSpreader said:

Not me. I didn't watch the debate, I'm not watching this. I got my dual citizenship with MX last year and I'm packing my bags in Nov if it doesn't pan out here.

Hey who remembers the Republican debate where they were openly talking about invading Mexico

1 hour ago, skillzdadirecta said:

You guys are WATCHING THIS SHIT??? Damn talk about "Doom scrolling"...

No, but I'm seeing people post about it and the video of Trump falling asleep speaks for itself.

how mad are the right wing grifters like candace owens seeing people like amber rose get to speak at the RNC lmfaoooo. years of work and passed over by a stripper made “famous” because kanye west fucked her over a decade ago 

• Haha 3

While I don't think anyone deserves to be the target of racism... they chose this.  They're embracing this party now for power, he's said kind things about Alex Jones, a man who still calls Michele Obama a guy.

• stepee 1

16 minutes ago, finaljedi said:

While I don't think anyone deserves to be the target of racism... they chose this.  They're embracing this party now for power, he's said kind things about Alex Jones, a man who still calls Michele Obama a guy.

If you as a Person of Color CHOOSE to not only align yourself with racists, but also to propogate and spread their agenda then you deserve whatever the fuck you have coming to you. It's like humans siding with fucking Vampires expecting to not get bit. You're not seen as an equal to them, even to the ones who won't say it out loud. In fact I suspect they have even less respect for YOU, the person of color on their side, than the uppity ones opposing them. It makes absolutely no sense but whatever. This is not a new phenomenon.

• stepee 1
  • True 5
  • Halal 1

25 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

If you as a Person of Color CHOOSE to not only align yourself with racists, but also to propogate and spread their agenda then you deserve whatever the fuck you have coming to you. It's like humans siding with fucking Vampires expecting to not get bit. You're not seen as an equal to them, even to the ones who won't say it out loud. In fact I suspect they have even less respect for YOU, the person of color on their side, than the uppity ones opposing them. It makes absolutely no sense but whatever. This is not a new phenomenon.

:Herman:

• stepee 1
  • Sicko 1
  • Halal 1

hahaha

People are trying to dissect her "bloodline" to see if she's white in any way, and talking about her "caste" including claims that's she's an Indian Jew. Some comments about the coming Indian invasion and that they "have us surrounded" between her and Harris.

MAGA on MAGA crime

GIF by Giphy QA

32 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Yeah but those tax cuts tots worth it 

52 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I have a feeling even the blind Black Klansman character from Chapelle would tell that guy from North Carolina to "tone it down a bit"....

40 minutes ago, finaljedi said:

I'm a little surprised that it's been a couple days and Trump has dropped branded ear bandage merch on the campaign site.

Because they’re a $300 pair of shoes instead

WWW.USATODAY.COM

A website owned by a Donald Trump company is selling "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT High-Top" sneakers with a photo from the assassination attempt for $299.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha 1