Klan Rally in Milwaukee Continues into the week, Grindr experiences outages due to unusually high use in Milwaukee

3 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Who's the woman? I guess I'm outta the loop.

It's Liz Truss, one in a long line of recent, shitty conservative British prime ministers (that has now finally ended with the recent elections there). She didn't even last two months back in 2022. She's known to be completely humorless and lame and now she's "showing support" for fellow right wing nutjob Trump.

1 minute ago, Greatoneshere said:

It's Liz Truss, one in a long line of recent, shitty conservative British prime ministers (that has now finally ended with the recent elections there). She didn't even last two months back in 2022. She's known to be completely humorless and lame and now she's "showing support" for fellow right wing nutjob Trump.

Ah, okay. I didn't quite recognize her, plus I wasn't thinking of a former PM attending.

• Halal 1

1 minute ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Ah, okay. I didn't quite recognize her, plus I wasn't thinking of a former PM attending.

Yeah, I don't know why she's there, it's only gonna hurt Trump because she just sucks so much. So, we should be glad she's there! :p 

11 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

Biden needs to resign the moment Trump starts to speak. All the coverage will switch to Biden and Trump will get so mad he’ll shart on the stage.

If he were going to do it, that would have been the perfect moment :lol:

28 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

Biden needs to resign the moment Trump starts to speak. All the coverage will switch to Biden and Trump will get so mad he’ll shart on the stage.

He should do it like 6 minutes before and make his speech useless. He'll start talking about sharks and electric planes again.

The Teamsters president just delivered a stridently anti-corporate speech that genuinely appears to have confused/confounded many in the audience.

He got a warm reception at the beginning, but as the speech went on, you could definitely tell the room was cooling to it.

• Haha 5
  • Hype 1

3 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

The Teamsters president just delivered a stridently anti-corporate speech that genuinely appears to have confused/confounded many in the audience.

He got a warm reception at the beginning, but as the speech went on, you could definitely tell the room was cooling to it.

Captain America Reaction GIF

11 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I genuinely don’t understand the hate this guy has for Biden when Biden bailed out the union pension funds. These people are fucking stupid and if we didn’t need them they’d deserve to be shuttled into the sun. No doubt it’s from pressure from rank and file members who are fucking dumb as hell and think Trump won’t come after their union

• Halal 1