Klan Rally in Milwaukee Continues into the week, Grindr experiences outages due to unusually high use in Milwaukee

Nate Silver (11:40 pm):

Semi-retract this tweet, this speech is boring AF, but there are worse things politically speaking than being boring.

Nate Silver (12:03 am):

Fully RETRACT and RESCIND, sometimes it seems like both parties are trying to throw this election.

(Note: I have no idea what the original Xweet that he was retracting is.)

Just now, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

David Axelrod called the speech the first good thing that's happened for Democrats in three weeks

Don't worry, by tomorrow morning someone will give the Washington Post a quote on background about Biden not having the stamina for a speech of that length.

• True 1
  • Halal 2

32 minutes ago, finaljedi said:

This is probably the first party convention I haven't watched in 20 years or so.  There was just nothing I wanted to hear from any Republican this year.

I forced myself to watch all the speeches from the Covid Conventions and went "Never again"

• True 1

23 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Except that he wasn't.

WWW.CBSNEWS.COM

Old images of former President Donald Trump were recirculated on social media in the days after his attempted assassination to push false claims about his condition.

He wasn't golfing? Because that Sniper guy in that video @SoberChef posted said he sunk a 20 foot putt after being shot at which was proof that "he's just built different"

:|

2 hours ago, Jason said:
WWW.BLOOMBERG.COM

Zuck is a cuck. Also

2 hours ago, SuperSpreader said:
WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM

12K likes, 1,361 comments - morganmartinmd on July 17, 2024: "This is not a political post… just watching the news and parts of #RNC and seen this glaring Plastic Surgery fail… This is a...

Is Geitz transitioning?

• Haha 1