Klan Rally in Milwaukee Continues into the week, Grindr experiences outages due to unusually high use in Milwaukee

39 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

I’m stealing this from a tweet, but some said he looks a missing kid’s age progression from Unsolved Mysteries:

FhFkfFBX0AEc5Qe?format=jpg&name=large

He looks like a chubby kid cosplaying the Mountain Man meme...

Spoiler

jeremiah.jpg

That beard is hanging on for dear life. It is trying so hard to hide those extra chins....

According to NBC News, Trump had more or less settled on Burgum, but was talked out of it at the "11th hour" by Don Jr. and Eric. 

WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

Once a critic, Vance repositioned himself as a faithful ally eager to defend Trump on TV, carry a torch for a younger generation of MAGA figures and fight for voters in the Midwest.

With the clock ticking to the Republican National Convention last week, Donald Trump met privately to discuss his running mate search with two of his closest advisers: his sons. 

The conversation quickly turned tense when the former president indicated that he was leaning toward Doug Burgum, until recently the largely unknown governor of North Dakota — but someone whose low-maintenance, no-drama personality would never threaten to outshine Trump.

That’s when Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump chimed in.

“Don Jr. and Eric went bats--- crazy: ‘Why would you do something so stupid? He offers us nothing,’” a longtime Republican operative familiar with the discussion told NBC News.

“They were basically all like ‘JD, JD, JD,’” the operative said.

In the end, Vance’s allies and advocates viewed Burgum as the main competition — and the one who proved to be the toughest to dispatch. Last week, The Wall Street Journal and the New York Post ran editorials pumping up Burgum’s candidacy, and former George W. Bush strategist Karl Rove talked up Burgum during an appearance on Fox News. It was a trifecta from Rupert Murdoch’s media empire, which Trump hadn’t quite forgiven for being an early booster of DeSantis’ failed presidential campaign.

Rove, a villain to many in Trump’s MAGA movement, may have been the final straw. Trump Jr. promptly shared with his father a Breitbart News article highlighting Rove’s Burgum praise.

It did not, according to a source familiar with the exchange, go over well.

• Haha 1
  • Sicko Sherman 1

5 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I genuinely don’t understand the hate this guy has for Biden when Biden bailed out the union pension funds. These people are fucking stupid and if we didn’t need them they’d deserve to be shuttled into the sun. No doubt it’s from pressure from rank and file members who are fucking dumb as hell and think Trump won’t come after their union

Saw a clip of an interview with the guy where he says Biden has been the most pro union president we’ve ever had

just…what??!?

2 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Saw a clip of an interview with the guy where he says Biden has been the most pro union president we’ve ever had

just…what??!?

Biden literally marched with a union but hey maybe Trump will give them a better deal.

WWW.THEONION.COM

MILWAUKEE—Giving the senator a moment to collect himself, aides reported this week that a sobbing Marco Rubio was refusing to come out of the bathroom stall to give his speech at the Republican National Convention. “Aw, Marco—you know, being vice president isn’t everything,” said Rubio’s chief of staff, Jessica…

• stepee 1
  • Haha 7
  • Hype 1

10 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Imagine their surprise when the Republican led regime  Supreme Court, declares Unions and Collective bargaining unconstitutional.

"How could Joe Biden let this happen!?"

Don't polls show that about 15% blame Biden for killing Roe? What do you do with that kind of information? 

• True 1

Everything in politics is just so damn "meta" now.

Everyone is so concerned with being the person who is the most aware of how corrupt and horrible politicians that we are like 3 or 4 levels deep on every ironic observation about a story.

Like here.....is this an intern who snuck in there to make fun of Trump? Is it just an attempt to do anything to go viral? Is it some kind of meta joke about how Trump is cool with gay people cause he gets the joke? Is it meant to mock gay people? Does it matter....does anything matter....is life real.....am I real....is existence a lie!?!?

1 minute ago, Chairslinger said:

Everything in politics is just so damn "meta" now.

Everyone is so concerned with being the person who is the most aware of how corrupt and horrible politicians that we are like 3 or 4 levels deep on every ironic observation about a story.

Like here.....is this an intern who snuck in there to make fun of Trump? Is it just an attempt to do anything to go viral? Is it some kind of meta joke about how Trump is cool with gay people cause he gets the joke? Is it meant to mock gay people? Does it matter....does anything matter....is life real.....am I real....is existence a lie!?!?

Read what I posted.

6 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Read what I posted.

Yeah, but there is definitely more to it than that.

There is no way they don't know what they are doing when they post a minute and half of Trump being the guest of honor LARPing a jerk off bukakke gangbang........to a Village People song!

3 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

There really, really isn't and they've been using "YMCA" at the campaign rallies for ages.

I just disagree.

I know they have been doing it for a long time. That's why I say they have to know what they are doing. People have been making fun of him for this since at least 2017.

The reason I disagree with your interpretation is just how blatantly this video is edited. Apparently the only movement Trump has ever done to make him look young and youthful is pantomiming dual wielding dongs?

And on most of the clips they even synched the beat of the song to the freaking strokes!

We are just going to have to agree to disagree on this one. You can't conve me that is not deliberate.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

On the convention floor, Matt Gaetz tried to interrupt Kevin McCarthy’s interviews, taunting him “Hey Kevin, what night are you speaking?”

In response, McCarthy replied, “He’s got an ethics complaint of sleeping with a 17-year-old."

Man those two could have a sad, middle aged man slap fight for the Ages.