Shots fired at Trump rally (bullet clipped Trump’s ear)

7 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

It's absolutely amazing and horrifying that if the bullet were an inch more to the right... Trump is incredibly lucky.

What further proof do we need that there is no god? It either would have missed him completely or divine justice would have been served. 

• True 2

2 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

What further proof do we need that there is no god? It either would have missed him completely or divine justice would have been served. 

Look, there is a God, but you got to remember there’s also Shiva, Satan, Harrison Ford (happy birthday to the GOAT), Lemmy, and a bunch of others out there as well.

12 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

Alright, we’re all too serious here, time for some laughs.

There is no such thing as being "too serious" for the very real ramifications of this event and it sure as hell isn't "time for some laughs".

I'm not in the mood for levity in this thread.  Not at all.

• Sad 1
  • True 1
  • Halal 1

Just now, Massdriver said:

The shooter could have been wearing something like that to blend in. It may not mean much. 

I know this is the internet and everyone NEEDS TO KNOW AND TELL RIGHT NOW but this is good advice,  take a breath and let the fact emerge 

3 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

lol here’s JD already fucking things up by blaming Biden:

Thanks JD!

If a pile of shit smells like shit and someone points that out… it’s not fair to blame the smell on the person who noticed it. It doesn’t work that way. 

• stepee 1

3 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

The rhetoric is out of control to be fair 

Donald Trump is a dangerous authoritarian fascist who is a threat to the “democracy” of our country. 

It might sound crazy, but it’s absolutely true. This is a terrifying time to be an American. 

• Halal 2

12 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

There is no such thing as being "too serious" for the very real ramifications of this event and it sure as hell isn't "time for some laughs".

I'm not in the mood for levity in this thread.  Not at all.

You’re right, it’s my insane inclination to try and de-escalate serious shit with humor. It’s my one major flaw. It’s a weird coping mechanism I developed after a lot of shit happened. 

EDIT: I swear I’m not being sarcastic here.

• Hugs 1

2 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

GSaCKGVXcAA1zlB?format=jpg&name=large

The believed location of the gunman, and the stage. A assault-style rifle has been recovered.

What an absolute ball drop by USSS if true. Like, someone wanted this to happen level of “incompetence”

• True 2

1 minute ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

What an absolute ball drop by USSS if true. Like, someone wanted this to happen level of “incompetence”

Marines hit targets a mile away in Iraq.  That’s substantially closer…

The best outcome for the nation at this point would be if the assassin was a foreign actor, not aligned with either party.  Preferably Russia - and then maybe the MAGA crowd would rightfully consider Russia an adversary, if not an enemy of the United States.

But it was probably someone who just really hated Donald Trump.