Shots fired at Trump rally (bullet clipped Trump’s ear)

Just now, Biggie said:

Rumor says Trump is going to show up tonight at UFC with Dana White. No way Secret Service allows this right? Right? lul

Trumps secret service detail wasn’t picked based on competency. 

Also re: schadenfreude

I will never take somebody’s life nor encourage others to take a life. But pretending to be sad at the potential death of a teen-raping, woman groping, traitorous, racist? These are the things that chuds who show up to pizza places armed claim to be fighting against. When it actually happens? Pikachuface 

The actual upsetting things: the violence and rhetoric that will spring from this. The state of our basic education and media literacy that would make these things non existent. 

• stepee 2
  • Halal 2

12 minutes ago, CastletonSnob said:

Is this one of those "I remember exactly where I was when this happened" moments?

If that’s how it turns out, then I’ll always remember the amazing cheesesteak I was eating when I saw the headline on my phone and quickly turned on the news.

4 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

Also re: schadenfreude

I will never take somebody’s life nor encourage others to take a life. But pretending to be sad at the potential death of a teen-raping, woman groping, traitorous, racist? These are the things that chuds who show up to pizza places armed claim to be fighting against. When it actually happens? 

yeah, life is precious and protect the sanctity of life and all that… BUT.. there are those who dont carry those beliefs who revel in causing the misery of others.. so outside all effects that would snowball out of Trump dying.. yeah fuck him… weve already seen plenty of folks just in the last decade acting gracious and taking the high road with him only for him to spit in their eye.. so sorry, not sorry for anything bad that happens to him… 

2 minutes ago, Ominous said:

I find it somewhat interesting that no info is out about the shooter, from what I've seen so far.  Normally this is out right away. 

That is surprising… if it turns out to be a disgruntled MAGAt (my NFT was a ripoff!), there will be a big disinformation fight to place the shooter in the opponents camp

the amount of people who have turned the fist in the air pic into their profile pic has already begun..

• Halal 1

1 minute ago, Ominous said:

I find it somewhat interesting that no info is out about the shooter, from what I've seen so far.  Normally this is out right away. 

If he were “antifa” it would have been out by now. 

• True 1

1 minute ago, Ominous said:

This is a Secret Service-led investigation which means that it's being conducted with as much secrecy as possible to determine if it's part of a wider conspiracy/terrorist action.

2 minutes ago, Ominous said:

it will be a disgruntled pence supporter

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

It's absolutely amazing and horrifying that if the bullet were an inch more to the right... Trump is incredibly lucky.

Plot armor in this timeline 

• Haha 1
  • Halal 1