Shots fired at Trump rally (bullet clipped Trump’s ear)

1 minute ago, Jwheel86 said:

Looks like the shooter was the stands. NSFW 

Jesus Christ is that standard protocol just haul em out by the arms and legs lol. 

Trump had a lot of wherewithal to pause and do the fist thing. Smart move by him. 

Does this actually change things? I dunno, everyone is always such a prisoner of the moment. 

• Halal 1

24 minutes ago, Biggie said:

That is totally irresponsible talk. Jesus, literally accusing the President of an attempted assignation. I don't care who the President is you simply can't say that.

Are you sure you cant say that? cause I bet first chance that Trump gets on a mike that is exactly what he will say..

1 minute ago, 5timechamp said:

Are you sure you cant say that? cause I bet first chance that Trump gets on a mike that is exactly what he will say..

Yes I’m sure. I don’t care who says it. It’s wrong and irresponsible. 

• True 1

I do love this community. But the amount of people in here that openly want this guy murdered is just wild. So far, two people are dead which probably includes the shooter and possibly a rally member.

Yall are better than this. 

• True 3
  • Halal 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Wrong 3

Just now, nublood said:

I do love this community. But the amount of people in here that openly want this guy murdered is just wild. So far, two people are dead which probably includes the shooter and possibly a rally member.

Season 4 No GIF by The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

• stepee 1
  • Haha 3
  • True 4
  • Hugs 1

1 minute ago, nublood said:

I'm Italian.

Petty is my blood type. As is Ragu.

• Hype 1

Just now, Bacon said:

nuh uh

the giveaway would have been MASSIVE dood

Not if he died this way. Making him a martyr is bad news bears - it has to be like Spork said with him constipated on his toilet or something. 

• Hugs 1

Just now, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I guarantee Trump will explicitly blame Biden and say he tried to have him killed

The more my mental state starts morphing into the Joker the more I want to see him do it just for the hilarity of it all.

2 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I guarantee Trump will explicitly blame Biden and say he tried to have him killed

Absolutely going to happen.  Even if he never explicitly blames Biden, he will allow his supporters and goons to say it.

Why does the left do this to themselves?

• Confused 1

Just now, mclumber1 said:

Absolutely going to happen.  Even if he never explicitly blames Biden, he will allow his supporters and goons to say it.

Why does the left do this to themselves?

Why does “the left” attempt to kill a politician? It was one dude

• Halal 1

9 minutes ago, nublood said:

It's possible to simultaneously think there shouldn't have been an assassination attempt and be disappointed it didn't work. 

• stepee 2

Just now, Bacon said:

more like farter

people would have been out in the streets like "ding dong the witch is dead" or some shit

martyr my ass

The side that actually owns guns is on the side of the guy who was almost assassinated today.  Anyone who is dumb enough to celebrate something like this (or if Trump had died) would be making a huge mistake on a personal level.

5 minutes ago, nublood said:

Sadly we’re not. I mean in general we care for the average person but we have as much hatred for those at the top who wish to harm the average person instead of improving their lives.

I do feel for the person in the crowd who was killed from this even if I don’t agree with their views. I don’t how ever have sympathy for a fat POS who’s actions have harmed many and is looking to do worse.

1 minute ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Why does “the left” attempt to kill a politician? It was one dude

Yes it was one dude.  But once we start finding out about the shooter's background, and if he turns out to be a leftist of some sort, it's going to absolutely hurt that side of the political spectrum.

• True 1

Just now, sblfilms said:

I don’t want to imagine the violence that would have broken out in retaliation by the Trumpists were he to have been killed. What a terrible moment for our country

Oh jesus I didn't think of that. Honestly even an attempt on his life might incite violence. Crap now I'm worried.

• Halal 1

Just now, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I would kinda appreciate it if we didn't attract unwanted FBI attention to this site.

Thank you very much!

Dear FBI, we just joshin'.

• Halal 1

Just now, mclumber1 said:

Yes it was one dude.  But once we start finding out about the shooter's background, and if he turns out to be a leftist of some sort, it's going to absolutely hurt that side of the political spectrum.

Yupppp. It doesn’t matter that it’s one person, just like they will take random people like Kathy Griffin as representative of the entire left, this will be treated as an attack by an entire political ideology not by a person (assuming it’s some radical leftist or whatever)

1 minute ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I would kinda appreciate it if we didn't attract unwanted FBI attention to this site.

Thank you very much!

Fair enough. I’m gonna head on out. 

Yall commence the circle jerk.