Shots fired at Trump rally (bullet clipped Trump’s ear)

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

US House rep:

GSZw8rxW0AETkkm?format=jpg&name=900x900

That is totally irresponsible talk. Jesus, literally accusing the President of an attempted assignation. I don't care who the President is you simply can't say that.

• True 1
  • Halal 3

5 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

I think this is the only scenario where it doesn't win him the election. If a person was trying to kill him (and failed), then I think his polling is going to jump. Americans (and all people) love a sympathetic figure (as disgusting as he is), and nothing gets you more sympathy than almost being killed.

It didn't help George Wallace in 1972.

It’s just no matter what, it’s going to be a very very close race and this just adds more to maybe make independents whoever they may be if real maybe think oh yes the radical left is real and scary and go for Trump. Really hoping there’s something else here because I already am dreading talking to my Dad about this.

5 minutes ago, stepee said:

It’s just no matter what, it’s going to be a very very close race and this just adds more to maybe make independents whoever they may be if real maybe think oh yes the radical left is real and scary and go for Trump. Really hoping there’s something else here because I already am dreading talking to my Dad about this.

Ask him why the gun hating Trump had to make the rally a gun free space so the attendees couldn't defend themselves.

Then say, attendeesnuts.

• Haha 1

Just now, MarSolo said:

If I'm a Biden advisor, I immediately deflate the situation by having Biden say at his next campaign event "well, I guess I'm firing Seal Team Six."

Nah. He should issue a formal statement saying free elections.

Honestly it would be best if they did it together, they won't.

1 minute ago, marioandsonic said:

spacer.png

It was likely, or at least probable that Trump was wearing a bullet proof vest, which means a torso shot would have been less likely to result in a fatality, and that's why the shooter attempted a head shot. 

• Shocked 1