Shots fired at Trump rally (bullet clipped Trump’s ear)

43 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

I don't know. I think it's bad, but also, dude talks a lot of shit. So I get the feelings.

Yes we have to go high why they parrot nazi propaganda and uplift people who want to legislate against the existence of people like me and threaten the left with blood.

Don’t upset them though. I want that fat pos to have a cva but not die, just be massively debilitated for the rest of his existence. All the money won’t reduce neurological deficits.

• stepee 1

29 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

I don't know how this could be viewed as anything other than a massive failure by the secret service.  They deserve all the mocking they get.

Yep. Something was definitely up in this entire fiasco. 

1 hour ago, SuperSpreader said:

I don't know. I think it's bad, but also, dude talks a lot of shit. So I get the feelings.

I thought I was the harsh one on this forum. So Trump talks a lot of shit so he deserves to be shot in the face and killed?

Got it!

3 minutes ago, Best said:

I thought I was the harsh one on this forum. So Trump talks a lot of shit so he deserves to be shot in the face and killed?

Got it!

A lot of what he says and does leads to pretty terrible outcomes for many people, including death. I mean January 6th, supreme court picks, good people on both sides, x10000. 

This is outside normal presidential stuff that kills brown people around the world. 

• Halal 2

2 minutes ago, Best said:

Got it!

I'm not making a judgement about deserving. I'm just saying that's the kind of energy he is drawing up, and that has consequences for him too not just his enemies.

• stepee 1
  • Halal 1

1 hour ago, skillzdadirecta said:

So I watched this wholem video and I have to say, it wasn't what I was expecting. I appreciate this guy's perspective as a security professional but some of his other assertions and insinuations give me pause especially some of his comments regarding law enforcement. I'm gonna keep my opinions of this video and this guy's intentions to myself but thanks for sharing.

Fair enough. To his point, he's been advocating for ... jeez 8 years or so easily now, about how dire it is finding candidates capable and qualified for even consideration for upper echelon operators, the tip of our proverbial military spear. To that end, or perhaps prism of view, considering his lengthy....let's just call it fighter mentality, and all of his personal interactions in those jobs, his opinion holds merit.

1 hour ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

I thought the secret service said the problem was the roof was sloped? (and therefore unsafe for them to secure.)

You did see that the sniper/spotter team to the right of of the stage was on an exact same pitch level roof, albeit with different colors. 

11 minutes ago, SoberChef said:

8 years or so easily now, about how dire it is finding candidates capable and qualified for even consideration for upper echelon operators, the tip of our proverbial military spear. To that end, or perhaps prism of view, considering his lengthy....let's just call it fighter mentality, and all of his personal interactions in those jobs, his opinion holds merit.

8 years? because in the video he kept saying three... who was president 8 years ago and who was president three years ago? I'm not saying some of the things he was saying were without merit, but he could barely contain his own biases despite his repeated claims of being "non-partisan". And I'm not even addressing the blatant and frankly embarassing suck-off late in the video. Let me put it this way, despite his calls to register to vote this November, something that Republicans are deliberately trying to make harder and harder, I have little doubt who THIS guy is voting for after watching that. And that's NOT what I thought I was going to be watching.

Oh and this guy accidentally drops Trump's real weight in the video

Spoiler

:shh:

7 minutes ago, SoberChef said:

You did see that the sniper/spotter team to the right of of the stage was on an exact same pitch level roof, albeit with different colors. 

Are you suggesting that the rationale provided by the Director of the Secret Service for not securing the building makes no sense?

• Halal 1

30 minutes ago, Best said:

Got it!

I don’t know, considering the events of the last couple of years, I wouldn’t be too upset if Donald Trump had died in Mary’s womb or if Fred’s dad had never come over from Germany.

The Trump family has contributed nothing positive to society. 

Except for that one time I nearly picked up Tiffany Trump when she had a broken ankle. That would have been a HUGE notch on my belt.

• stepee 1

26 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

I'm not making a judgement about deserving. I'm just saying that's the kind of energy he is drawing up, and that has consequences for him too not just his enemies.

Look, I understand people's feelings about Trump. If he truly deserves to die for what he says and does God will find a way to punish him. I'm big on the God thing. :p

14 minutes ago, Best said:

Look, I understand people's feelings about Trump. If he truly deserves to die for what he says and does God will find a way to punish him. I'm big on the God thing. :p

Dramatic Chipmunk GIFs | Tenor

Just an FYI, I don't think the universe works like that. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, TUFKAK said:

I want that fat pos to have a cva but not die, just be massively debilitated for the rest of his existence. All the money won’t reduce neurological deficits.

See, I'm a fan of this rather than him just dying from a clean bullet in his head. Getting shot and killed instantly is an easy way out. 

40 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Dramatic Chipmunk GIFs | Tenor

Just an FYI, I don't think the universe works like that. 

Yea I realize that about 97% of folks on this forum don't believe in a higher power. 

8 hours ago, Best said:

I get people HATE Trump but to wish he died from the assassination attempt is fucking disgusting. 

I’m of the opinion that some people make the world a better place when they leave it. 

That said, I’d much prefer natural causes take out the piece of shit because I don’t want him to be a martyr and drive his looney followers to violence. 

• Halal 1

1 minute ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I’m of the opinion that some people make the world a better place when they leave it. 

That said, I’d much prefer natural causes take out the piece of shit because I don’t want him to be a martyr and drive his looney followers to violence. 

Yea I completely understand not wanting him to become a martyr. I'm a big believer in karma and he will reap what he has sowed. 

24 minutes ago, stepee said:

looking back, it’s crazy that the second civil war was started because a secret service agent was jonesing for a smoke 

I mean World War One started because the archdukes driver took a wrong turn 

• True 1

4 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I mean World War One started because the archdukes driver took a wrong turn 

And, also, because after the first assassination attempt failed, the archduke thought “hey, let’s go back there”