Shots fired at Trump rally (bullet clipped Trump’s ear)

17 minutes ago, Uaarkson said:

I heard there were multiple shooters 

3 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

On the grassy knoll?

Imagine the chaos on the scene if political rallies weren't the one place Republicans want No Gun Zones....

1 minute ago, Spork3245 said:

IMG-9196.jpg

:confused:

Have we gotten any word at all on if she cared whether he lived or died?

I guess I don't know what I am expecting because it's not like she would come out and give a press conference....but I haven't heard one opinion, worry, or thought spared by her on the subject. Did I miss it?

Just now, Chairslinger said:

I guess I don't know what I am expecting because it's not like she would come out and give a press conference....but I haven't heard one opinion, worry, or thought spared by her on the subject. Did I miss it?

When does she ever really come out and speak? Or really showed she gives a shit about him?

1 minute ago, Chairslinger said:

I think she released a statement, probably AI generated 

3 hours ago, stepee said:

lol idk why but it makes me laugh people are so fixated over the whole glass or bullet thing, it’s like the new white and gold dress 

Hide contents

It was a glass bullet

The best builds are always light armor so this would track.

• Haha 1

For context Kyle Gast made a comment during a show regarding the Trump shooting "next time, don't miss" appearing to condone the assasination attempt that took Jack Black off guard. Jack has been actively campaining for Biden so he's trying to get out in front of this.

• Confused 1

55 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

For context Kyle Gast made a comment during a show regarding the Trump shooting "next time, don't miss" appearing to condone the assasination attempt that took Jack Black off guard. Jack has been actively campaining for Biden so he's trying to get out in front of this.

Huh. I saw something about the Australian prime minister commenting on this but I assumed it was a fake comment from their PM and that this hadn't actually happened. 

With the narrative about how "devisive" Democrats are perhaps there is a need to make a commercial showing every single time the right wing nutjobs have threatened civil war before this.

I have already heard a crap ton that "had Trump been killed it would have been civil war" multiple times already.

If the kid is truly a conservative it is possible that he may have been trying to set off a civil war himself. Obviously this is speculation but if he has been listening to Charlie Kirk, Steve Bannon, etc then it could seriously be a motivator. 

• Halal 2

7 hours ago, SoberChef said:

If ANYONE has the ability to discuss the events of Saturday, it's Tim Kennedy. His background as a SF sniper gives him authority to speak accurately. To that end, I share the following:

So I watched this wholem video and I have to say, it wasn't what I was expecting. I appreciate this guy's perspective as a security professional but some of his other assertions and insinuations give me pause especially some of his comments regarding law enforcement. I'm gonna keep my opinions of this video and this guy's intentions to myself but thanks for sharing.

• Hugs 1

2 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

I thought the secret service said the problem was the roof was sloped? (and therefore unsafe for them to secure.)

No. It was women. Because of women Trump was shot. Men did nothing wrong and our brave men in uniform are heroes.

1 minute ago, SuperSpreader said:

No. It was women. Because of women Trump was shot. Men did nothing wrong and our brave men in uniform are heroes.

Ok.  I must be confused.  I thought that was what Kimberly Cheatle (Secret Service Director) actually said.