Shots fired at Trump rally (bullet clipped Trump’s ear)

I was actually still positive on Biden having a decent chance but this is the first time that moved the needle for me unless there is something else here. If it really is far left radicals assassination attempt it’s going to get real nasty with the rhetoric and I it does make me lean to a Trump victory. Terrifying.

• True 1

1 minute ago, SuperSpreader said:

I don't know if it will help him or not, Americans are dumb so maybe. I don't know how this makes you pro Trump. It's literally his pro gun stance backfiring (heehee)

Thank you, I needed a generous take before going to bed :p

3 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

I don't know if it will help him or not, Americans are dumb so maybe. I don't know how this makes you pro Trump. It's literally his pro gun stance backfiring (heehee)

This happening to any politician, American or not, would make them more popular.  

2 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

Someone saying it was celebratory gun fire pointed not high enough

I think this is the only scenario where it doesn't win him the election. If a person was trying to kill him (and failed), then I think his polling is going to jump. Americans (and all people) love a sympathetic figure (as disgusting as he is), and nothing gets you more sympathy than almost being killed.

• True 1