Shots fired at Trump rally (bullet clipped Trump’s ear)

1 hour ago, stepee said:

I’ve actually seen quite a few people say it’s probably this. Is there a basis for it or just the timing?

Also the guy looks like a damn Reddit moderator so that only feeds my hypothesis 

• Haha 1
  • True 1

1 minute ago, stepee said:

Do you not have a middle name?

Yeah but I don't use it or say it. I'm talking about guys like Lee Harvey Oswald, John Wilkes Booth, Mark David Chapman. Even serial killers. John Wayne Gacy. Theodore Robert Bundy. 

3 minutes ago, stepee said:

I just assumed most people had middle names and they would be talked about with all three so that they would not be confused with someone else with the same first and last.

okay this makes sense

3 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Also the guy looks like a damn Reddit moderator so that only feeds my hypothesis 

The picture/video of the guy with the long blond hair going around isn't him. :p

10 minutes ago, stepee said:

I just assumed most people had middle names and they would be talked about with all three so that they would not be confused with someone else with the same first and last.

But what if you have a cousin with the exact same full name... :frustrated:

Spoiler

Yeah, I'm not kidding on this one. He isn't much older than me as well. My parents forgot about it and my grandma reminded them when they called to tell her I was born. 

• Haha 1

Trump saying "fight, fight" while being ushered off the stage with blood on his face is a big problem for the election. That will also go down in history. 

I was hoping there were more information on the shooter. 

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

:daydream:

WWW.ROLLINGSTONE.COM

North Carolina Lieutenant Governor Mark Robinson declared "some people need killing" during a Sunday sermon.

Second amendment remedies.

Trump calling for rowdy members of his crowd to be beaten.

Charlottesville.

Jan. 6th

Calling Jan. 6th perpetrators "political prisoners".

Laughing at Paul Pelosi.

Passing laws to legalize running over protesters. 

Wanting the military to shoot protestors.

Arguing in court that it's fine to send a team to kill your political opponent(and the court kinda agreeing....)

There is one party that has embraced violence as acceptable in the the political arena....and it ain't Democrats.

• True 6
  • Halal 1

From the AP:

Local police officer encountered shooter before he fired towards Trump, AP sources say

Not long before shots rang out, rally goers noticed a man climbing to the top of a roof of a nearby building and warned local law enforcement, according to two law enforcement officials.

One officer climbed to the roof and encountered Crooks, who pointed his rifle at the officer. The officer retreated down the ladder and Crooks quickly took a shot toward former President Donald Trump, and that’s when the U.S. Secret Service counter snipers shot him, said the officials who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation.

18 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

In a new video shot from ground level at the roof of the building, a young woman can be heard screaming what sounds like, "Crooks! What are you doing? Get over here. No, Crooks!"

This is an interesting twist... When I first saw that TMZ video of the shooter yesterday, her screaming really stood out, but at the time we didn't know the shooter's name. 

Seems like she knew him; I'm sure that woman has been talked to extensively by the FBI. 

From ABC's Olivia Rubin:

Suspected Trump shooter was once rejected from high school rifle club, 2 former team members tell ABC

“...he was asked not to come back because how bad of a shot he was, it was considered like, dangerous,” said one of team members.

• Shocked 2
  • Haha 1