Shots fired at Trump rally (bullet clipped Trump’s ear)

3 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

The side that actually owns guns is on the side of the guy who was almost assassinated today.  Anyone who is dumb enough to celebrate something like this (or if Trump had died) would be making a huge mistake on a personal level.

I just wanna get d1p to give me even more shit

breaking you got me GIF

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Yes it was one dude.  But once we start finding out about the shooter's background, and if he turns out to be a leftist of some sort, it's going to absolutely hurt that side of the political spectrum.

I know there’s a massive double standard in how shooters political leanings are concerned but it’s one dude and generally the left is not for violence like the “tree of liberty is watered with the blood of tyrants” people are

I’m less anxious about the election and more about the violence that could emerge from this. Raising your fist and telling people to fight? I have concerned friends I’m speaking to about that. Hope you all are well.

• True 3
  • Halal 2

1 minute ago, SaysWho? said:

I’m less anxious about the election and more about the violence that could emerge from this. Raising your fist and telling people to fight? I have concerned friends I’m speaking to about that. Hope you all are well.

This

so majority of politicians on both sides of the political aisle is doing their due diligence and doing the expected “political violence is not the answer”, “thoughts and prayers for Trump and all those affected by the shooting today”..

Just waiting for Trump and his main MAGAts to come out and just light the match and make this kinetic with “theyve declared war on us, time to fight”

• Halal 1

Just now, 5timechamp said:

so everyone on both sides of the political aisle is doing their due dilligence and doing the expected “political violence is not the answer”, “thoughts and prayers for Trump and all those affected by the shooting today”..

Just waiting for Trump and his main MAGAts to come out and just light the match and make this kinetic with “theyve declared war on us, time to fight”

Matt Gaetz is doing that already.

Man who was nearby says the crowd outside the event saw the shooter on a roof with a rifle, notified police, and for 2-3 minutes the police and Secret Service were looking over, but didn't radio it in or do anything. If true, not a surprise to hear the SS are absolute failures, it's basically their history.

• Shocked 4

We have shootings everywhere these days. Schools, malls, grocery stores, etc… It was only a matter of time before it happened at a rally like this. Still fucking crazy and now I can’t imagine what this means for the coming election. Definitely not what we needed.

• Halal 1

I have actually pondered from time to time why we don’t have more political assassinations in a country with a billion guns. It is odd that this has largely fallen out of fashion in my lifetime.

• True 2