Shots fired at Trump rally (bullet clipped Trump’s ear)

• Spork3245 changed the title to Shots fired at Trump rally (Trump possibly clipped)
Just now, Spork3245 said:

This (him getting clipped and not killed) is the type of shit that will win him the election 

YUPPPPPPPPPP

Fucking dumb idea and whatever monster candidate would have replaced him would have been elected even if he did succeed. Not good.

Just now, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I just want something natural to happen to him. A massive coronary or CVA to wipe him out. I don't want him to be a martyr.

I was hoping for an Elvis-like death - on the toilet while constipated :( 

• stepee 1

Just now, Amazatron said:

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks this is a planned incident for the Trump campaign.

Is it bad that I thought the same thing the moment he “raised his fist in the air” before getting in the car?

3 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Is it bad that I thought the same thing the moment he “raised his fist in the air” before getting in the car?

I mean, you can't make this shit up. It sounds like the first pop he reacts to his ear, then 2 more pops followed by 5-6 more that hit nothing?

3 minutes ago, Amazatron said:

I mean, you can't make this shit up. It sounds like the first pop he reacts to his ear, then 2 more pops followed by 5-6 more that hit nothing?

I imagine all the extras are SS unloading on him. 

• True 1

13 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

This (him getting clipped and not killed) is the type of shit that could win him the election. 

8 minutes ago, Amazatron said:

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks this is a planned incident for the Trump campaign.

truth

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Someone on Bluesky is saying they think it sounded like a bb gun, which line up with blood but no real damage. 

That was the loudest BB gun I have ever heard

• Halal 1