My thread shouldn't have been deleted

Best

Just now, Biggie said:

What a day for the boards. First the Best/Stepee drama and then the attempted assignation of Trump. 

It was fun while it lasted. The Trump situation is not good at all. A ton of potential issues could come from this. 

11 hours ago, TUFKAK said:

Well this was interesting to read. This board I swear.

Andrea caused all of this. She is a disgusting person both inside and out. 

Stepee is like her litteraly puppet. 

For over a month I sent Stepee a few pm's asking why he was treating me like shit and never wrote back. Then he goes and visits the bitch and all of a sudden Stepee post my legal information for the boards to see.

There was litteraly nothing I did to her or him for them to do this. 

I'm over it now but the fact that Stepee can't apologize just shows me that he is not a good person. Toxic. 

Like I've said. I've made mistakes on her but always owned up to them and apologized. Not with these pieces of shit. 

11 minutes ago, Best said:

Andrea caused all of this. She is a disgusting person both inside and out. 

Stepee is like her litteraly puppet. 

For over a month I sent Stepee a few pm's asking why he was treating me like shit and never wrote back. Then he goes and visits the bitch and all of a sudden Stepee post my legal information for the boards to see.

There was litteraly nothing I did to her or him for them to do this. 

I'm over it now but the fact that Stepee can't apologize just shows me that he is not a good person. Toxic. 

Like I've said. I've made mistakes on her but always owned up to them and apologized. Not with these pieces of shit. 

Yeah, but tell us how you really feel lol

15 hours ago, Best said:

Stepee is literally Eminem.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Biggie said:

That song Stan where he says I wrote you a letter you never wrote back. Guess he was talking about your post. 

Oh. I honestly forget a lot about Eminem. He started getting big when I was a senior in his.

The difference between Eminem and Stephen is that Eminem isn't a back stabbing piece of shit.