My thread shouldn't have been deleted

Best

Just now, sblfilms said:

You are more than the legal problems you have faced. Nobody else cares about whatever you did!

I understand that. Apparently Andrea and Stephen do. 

15 minutes ago, AlwaysDyingX said:

I would not be appreciative if I was on the receiving end of being doxxed like you and biggie were. 

Andrea called my house and asked me how many Capri Suns I had in my refrigerator. lolololololololololol

I gotta hand it to her, the girl has moxie. 

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Best said:

I understand that. Apparently Andrea and Stephen do. 

I don’t think they do. I think some people enjoy getting other people worked up. If people do that, just don’t engage with it. Plenty of people in the world to spend your energy on that don’t leave you feeling bad.

• True 1

Just now, sblfilms said:

I don’t think they do. I think some people enjoy getting other people worked up. If people do that, just don’t engage with it. Plenty of people in the world to spend your energy on that don’t leave you feeling bad.

Yea I know. It’s honestly unfortunate because there wasn't any reason why it had to be done. But I'm about to tap out on this thread. 

35 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Best actually offered already, but said only if I really want it and I only just want it. And with how disappointing the story for Dawntrail has been, I'm kinda glad this wasn't the first FF14 CE I got.

Bro, here I am hustlin’ for you. 
Okay, fine, someone buy @Bacona nice king size tempurpedic mattress and some cool posters or something.
THAT WOULD GIVE MY LIFE MEANING 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Spork3245 said:

Bro, here I am hustlin’ for you. 
Okay, fine, someone buy @Bacona nice king size tempurpedic mattress and some cool posters or something.
THAT WOULD GIVE MY LIFE MEANING 

I actually just want money so I can get a PC/PC parts.

And I have a full-size memory foam mattress already.

10 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Actually, someone could just buy me a PC. Why give me money when you could just buy me a prebuilt? I'm sure 1.5k-2k would be enough.

I'm buying a pre-built PC when the 5000 series releases. 

• Hype 1

2 minutes ago, Best said:

I'm buying a pre-built PC when the 5000 series releases. 

That’s a very generous present for Bacon! 

I’m assuming that’s why you made this reply, because otherwise you’re just taunting the guy. 

Just now, TheLeon said:

That’s a very generous present for Bacon! 

I’m assuming that’s why you made this reply, because otherwise you’re just taunting the guy. 

I've already have given him money for his PC. I'm going to help him out again tomorrow. 

I think it’s weird Best is getting upset about his private info being blasted when he did the same thing to Biggie last week but in a way worse way.  Biggie shared personal information over PM to Best. Not only did Best have no issue sharing it, but he ridiculed Biggie over it as well.  I think that situation was way more fucked up than this.  But y’all do you. 

• Shocked 1
  • Wrong 1

Just now, Brian said:

I think it’s weird Best is getting upset about his private info being blasted when he did the same thing to Biggie but in a way worse way.  Biggie shared personal information over PM to Best. Not only did Best have no issue sharing it, but he ridiculed Biggie over it as well.  I think that situation was way more fucked up than this.  But y’all do you. 

Well, I didn't know about that and that is also pretty mean of Best.

2 minutes ago, Brian said:

I think it’s weird Best is getting upset about his private info being blasted when he did the same thing to Biggie last week but in a way worse way.  Biggie shared personal information over PM to Best. Not only did Best have no issue sharing it, but he ridiculed Biggie over it as well.  I think that situation was way more fucked up than this.  But y’all do you. 

And yet somehow best and biggie are bffs again. 

6 minutes ago, Brian said:

I completely disagree. Legal information is way over the top. 

10 minutes ago, Brian said:

And of course you side with stepee. Give me a break. 

5 minutes ago, Best said:

I completely disagree. Legal information is way over the top. 

Bro he is your friend and you outed and ridiculed him. Way worse to me.  

2 minutes ago, Best said:

And of course you side with stepee. Give me a break. 

I didn’t side with anyone. I’m saying he did the same thing you did but I think your offense is worse because Biggie is your friend. 

And let’s not forget how this all started.  you went into his thread and questioned publicly whether Stepee should be drinking because of his personal past.  Then he went after your personal past. Neither one is right and you both should avoid each other. 

Just now, Brian said:

Bro he is your friend and you outed and ridiculed him. Way worse to me.  

I didn’t side with anyone. I’m saying he did the same thing you did but I think your offense is worse because Biggie is your friend. 

And let’s not forget how this all started.  you went into his thread and questioned publicly whether Stepee should be drinking because of his personal past.  Then he went after your personal past. Neither one is right and you both should avoid each other. 

No, no no. I didn't make any deal out of it, but stepee has been harassing me for a month or so up until that situation. He was taking cheap shots at me any chance he could. So I just fired back with the alcohol comment.

Stepee was my friend too. I've treated him exceptionally well and never said anything negative to him since being on this forum. Why was he harassing me for over a month? Why did he have Andrea look up my file and post it on the forum?

Talking about Biggies health is not even in the same ballpark in what Stephen did. 

Period. 

1 hour ago, Best said:

It's should be bannable. There is no excuse for it. 

IT WAS BANNABLE. Convenient a ban is served to CMACK AND DT for doing this, but somehow its ok for Gigers to do it?

Ive mentioned this numerous times in this thread, yet a mod or the owner are avoiding explaining why there is inconsistencies in accountibility?

Just now, SmugPrick said:

IT WAS BANNABLE. Convenient a ban is served to CMACK AND DT for doing this, but somehow its ok for Gigers to do it?

Well it's water over the dam at this point. Stepee just showed me who he really is. And not even offering an apology is ridiculous. But yea...it's not fair. 

1 minute ago, Best said:

Well it's water over the dam at this point. Stepee just showed me who he really is. And not even offering an apology is ridiculous. But yea...it's not fair. 

I dont blame you, Id be pretty pissed off