My thread shouldn't have been deleted

Best

Come on guys. We are better than this. Don’t be petty or hold grudges. Let’s just hang out be friends and talk games like we used to. This is how bad things have gotten around here when I become the adult in the room and voice of reasoning. Jesus. 

• stepee 2
  • True 1
  • Halal 1

2 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Come on guys. We are better than this. Don’t be petty or hold grudges. Let’s just hang out be friends and talk games like we used to. This is how bad things have gotten around here when I become the adult in the room and voice of reasoning. Jesus. 

Listen to this man.

Please.

• stepee 1
  • Halal 1

I love that stepee has blocked me for something he did to me. 

How about taking responsibility in what you did and apologize?

I've made mistakes on here but I have ALWAYS owned up to it and apologized. 

Stepee can't get past his ego. 

Just now, AlwaysDyingX said:

Someone PM what someone did to the other person please. I need to know what person to back in this D1P war. 

Thank you. 

Stepee fucked me over and used my personal information I gave him in confidence. Andrea looked up my file and found a legal issue I had last November. 

Stepee, the pos that he is, posted my information on the forums the other day. 

He's a class act. 

2 minutes ago, Best said:

Stepee fucked me over and used my personal information I gave him in confidence. Andrea looked up my file and found a legal issue I had last November. 

Stepee, the pos that he is, posted my information on the forums the other day. 

He's a class act. 

How did I know Andrea would be involved.

She's a fucking cancer and she doesn't even post here anymore. 

I'd block him if I were you and be done with him (them). 

Edit: Didnt someone post she got help? :lol:

GTFOH. Once a piece of shit, always a piece of shit. 

Honestly I was probably the more wrong for that particular incident so if u wanna side w best on this war u can. I’m not going to apologize for it after reading all that misogynistic stuff in the first thread especially but I wouldn’t do it again. And since it was due to a cheap shot he did first but I think I did step over the line the most in that situation. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, stepee said:

Honestly I was probably the more wrong for that particular incident so if u wanna side w best on this war u can. I’m not going to apologize for it after reading all that misogynistic stuff in the first thread especially but I wouldn’t do it again. And since it was due to a cheap shot he did first but I think I did step over the line the most in that situation. 

Shut up. 

1 minute ago, AlwaysDyingX said:

How did I know Andrea would be involved.

She's a fucking cancer and she doesn't even post here anymore. 

I'd block him if I were you and be done with him (them). 

Edit: Didnt someone post she got help? :lol:

GTFOH. Once a piece of shit, always a piece of shit. 

Yea she came on here claiming she's a new person and asked for forgiveness. She's absolutely disgusting. She'll never change. 

2 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

I won’t stop being sad until someone buys @Bacon one of those $300-or-whatever Final Fantasy collectors editions :nottalking:

Best actually offered already, but said only if I really want it and I only just want it. And with how disappointing the story for Dawntrail has been, I'm kinda glad this wasn't the first FF14 CE I got.

24 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Dammit, don’t make me like you. This is getting weird. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, stepee said:

That sounds apolog-ish :lol:

I would not be appreciative if I was on the receiving end of being doxxed like you and biggie were. 

Especially when no action was taken on Stepee. If this were me I'd be perma banned. 

You know what, I really don’t want to have to spend more time in this thread and I’m trying to not contribute myself to keep this going so I’m just going to let best have this thread up and leave it. Pin it, fuck it. Maybe I’ll go back and point out the inaccuracies next time he gets banned. Enjoy!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, stepee said:

You know what, I really don’t want to have to spend more time in this thread and I’m trying to not contribute myself to keep this going so I’m just going to let best have this thread up and leave it. Pin it, fuck it. Maybe I’ll go back and point out the inaccuracies next time he gets banned. Enjoy!

How about apologizing? You know, to me. Not Wade. Lol

• True 1

Doxxing should be bannable or a fineable offense. 

$70 fine to my paypal for NCAA 25. 

It's should be bannable. There is no excuse for it.