My thread shouldn't have been deleted

Best

Everyone needs to know what stepee did. It's an important lesson for this site not to trust others with private information.

He should have been banned but now the thread that calls him out gets deleted.

Unbelievable. 

• Haha 1

We know what he did. We also know what you did. And Wade said knock it off and then you're instigating stuff, probably why it was deleted. I didn't want to respond to the first one but I'm ready to reply and this thread to get deleted too!

• Confused 1
  • Halal 1

Just now, Keyser_Soze said:

We know what he did. We also know what you did. And Wade said knock it off and then you're instigating stuff, probably why it was deleted. I didn't want to respond to the first one but I'm ready to reply and this thread to get deleted too!

What did I do? 

1 minute ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Bored GIF

Wade deleted it because he refuses to be consistent in ban application. Lets face the facts...the facts can be cruel and cold. The fact is CMACK and DT did the same exact thing (making personal stuff public) and they received a perma ban. Why are they banned but Stipee gets to stay? Absolutely atrocious "leadership" from this place. Embarrassing really.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Bacon said:

It will never be resolved. It's actually D1P history repeating itself.

Nothing will ever be resolved between him and I. And the fact that he has the audacity to block me for something he did is comical. 

1 minute ago, SmugPrick said:

Wade deleted it because he refuses to be consistent in ban application. Lets face the facts...the facts can be cruel and cold. The fact is CMACK and DT did the same exact thing (making personal stuff public) and they received a perma ban. Why are they banned but Stipee gets to stay? Absolutely atrocious "leadership" from this place and a firm reminder to me as to why I post on reddit. 

Thank you!

Just now, SmugPrick said:

Wade deleted it because he refuses to be consistent in ban application. Lets face the facts...the facts can be cruel and cold. The fact is CMACK and DT did the same exact thing (making personal stuff public) and they received a perma ban. Why are they banned but Stipee gets to stay? Absolutely atrocious "leadership" from this place. 

It actually is public record. Anyway if we did a ban on that best would be gone too for doing worse. Soooo

• Haha 1

Just now, stepee said:

It actually is public record. Anyway if we did a ban on that best would be gone too for doing worse. Soooo

What in God's name have I done that's worse? You're pathetic.