Captain America: Brave New World (Feb 14th/Teaser Trailer)

I actually like the vibe. CGI is a little rough in some places (expected, they did some big reshoots a few months back), but overall it looks interesting. Nice to see a Marvel movie that isn't about stopping a world-ending invasion. Unfortunately I expect the usual types to rail against the "wokeness" of the movie (I'm sure it will get review bombed massively). Not saying it will be great (Marvel has to re-earn my trust on their movies), but I'm cautiously optimistic!

I do think they need to completely abandoned their soundstage/stagecraft process and get back to shooting in real locations, though.

• Halal 1

This looks good but I'm having a really hard time getting excited for anything from the MCU lately.

I've only watched about a 1/3 of what they've put out over the last 2-3 years or so.

Not sure how I feel about them addressing them needing to recast "Thunderbolt" Ross because of the death of William Hurt with a joke, but that's strangely very Marvel :/

Still, looks good.